【Chapter 16】

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

A new day in Ouran Academy, a new challenge, and a new day to change my life. This ain't no High School Musical, this is Ouran Academy where people question their sexuality!

Fixing my (F/c) colored kimono I cleared my throat and looked back at the front door, a charming smile fixated on my face. Once the club's doors opened I reached out my hand dramatically. "Welcome!" I and the Host Club welcomed the new guest, and so, the day began. 

Hikaru and Kaoru were wearing butler outfits along with Tamaki-sempai. Me, Haruhi, Bunny-Kun, and Bear-Kun wore kimono outfits in reply to the traditional Japanese theme that we chose today. 

Sighing, I turned around and opened my fan and used it to cover my face as I walked over towards Tamaki-sempai. I promised him that we would both host together today. "My princess, which cup would you like your tea in?" Tamaki-sempai asked a girl with short brown hair. Sitting on the other side of the table I closed my fan and grasped a random teacup. "This Foley cup? A Worcester cup? Or this Susie's Gardenia?" Tamaki-sempai listed out the different cups that we had, all the while still being charming.

Glancing down at my teacup I realized that it was Gracie Bone China. Funny, it's as if the universe is just trying to make me remember Toru-Kun. "They're so lovely, these are British antiques, right? Which type do you like, Tamaki-Kun?" The guest questioned him, Tamaki-sempai happily taking this opportunity. 

Grabbing her wrist gently Tamaki-sempai lifted it towards his lips surprising the girl effectively making her blush in surprise. "You're too close to (Y/n), darling." Tamaki-sempai informed her making the girl look up at him in surprise. "The girl is literally on the other side, I don't see how she could be too close to me." I sweatdropped as I sipped my tea. 

Tamaki-sempai looked away from her and back to me, a small smile on his face. "Oh! (Y/n)! I didn't notice that you were here!" Tamaki-sempai exclaimed in surprise, a small bead of sweat forming on his brow. I lifted an eyebrow and looked away from him. "Right, right." I mumbled and glanced to my left only to see the same raven-haired girl who has been following me around ever since the day started. 

Hearing the sound of glass clashing together I quickly looked away from her and back to the twins seeing Kaoru holding his hand in pain, must have been from the hot tea. "Kaoru!" Hikaru yelled in worry, hurriedly grabbing the burned hand and kissing it making their guests squeal in happiness.

"Geez... it's because you were looking elsewhere. All you need to do is look at me." Hikaru leaned his head down to kiss his hand once more. "Hikaru..." Kaoru whispered. Their guest with the long brown hair put her hand on her forehead and looked away with a shy blush on her cheeks. "Ahh, I can't take it anymore! It's too beautiful!" Said girl squealed as her partner looked at her in disbelief.