【Chapter 13】

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Master, you have a playdate with your fiancee, Mr. Haninozuka, in 20 minutes. Would you like for me to inform the maids to prepare your things?" The gentle voice of my Nanny informed me, her eyes looking down at the floor.

"Please, do tell them." I answered her. "Of course, Master (Y/n)." Nanny Hanan stated and bowed before leaving. Hearing the doors close I let out a sigh and looked out the window. "Rain rain, go away, come again another day..." I whispered to myself, already feeling tears going down my cheeks. 

'Did I make a good decision? I annulled my engagement with Toru-Kun out of anger and jealousy, and for what? Just because he fell in love with someone else? Well, I guess that does make sense, but I still can't shake off my feeling of love for him. Maybe he fell in love with her because I barely paid much attention to him, I mean, I was always flirting with other people, even a small kiss or two, but he always knew that it meant nothing to me, he even told me!' I thought to myself, the tears already starting to slow down.

I groaned as I rested my head on the sofa and laid down. 'I think it was for the best. Both he and I knew that I would go and have an affair with someone once we get married. Besides, it's been two days after that day, I should already be over him like all my other secret relationships. I guess I wasn't exactly the best fiancee, but it's not like I can help it.' 

"Master!" Flinching, I sprung up from the sofa and glanced over towards the figure that was glued to the large door, a nervous expression on the young maid's face. I smirked and turned my whole body towards her. "Yes, darling?" I purred, my eyes getting a little wet. I saw the maid gulp as she shyly looked down at the floor, a small blush tainting her pale cheeks. 

"Y-Your things are prepared, master, so if you excuse me." The young maid informed me as she slowly closed the door behind her. I frowned, "Well, that one was boring." I got up from the sofa and walked over towards the door and opened it. Walking out of the room I walked down the marble floor hallway as I took a left turn and walked towards my bedroom door. 

I saw two maids holding the handles as they bowed their heads and opened the door. Walking inside the familiar room I saw maids freeze and turn towards me, their eyes never making contact with my own. 

"Master (Y/n), everything is prepared for the day and night. I hope you have a pleasant playdate." Nanny Hanan informed me, her eyes looking at me worriedly. I nodded my head and walked out of the room as the maids soon following my steps with my two suitcases.