【Chapter 17】

❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞! ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

How could (Y/n) just leave them like that? Leaving the Host Club without informing them! Unacceptable! It was fine, though, they've seen how stressed she/he was so how could they blame her/him? They were still worried for him/her, though, so they closed the Host Club early that day and went out into the hall following the GPS device that Kyoya implanted in her/his flip phone.

"(Y/n) should be around this corner-" Kyoya was interrupted by Honey who pushed him down on the floor and ran towards the figures of two people. "You bastard!" Honey yelled in anger, his eyes wild with so much bloodlust in them making the rest of the Host Club freeze.

(Y/n) looked up and saw Honey running towards the two, his speed something to marvel at. "Toru-Kun! Watch out!" (Y/n) yelled and pushed him out of the way, taking the hit that was meant for Toru. Falling on the floor as blood rushed out of his/her mouth Honey put down his fist as small tears ran down his cheeks, an expression of regret forming on his face. 

Running towards the fallen (Y/n) Honey wrapped her/him in a hug, his tears staining her/his kimono. "Honey-sempai! Why did you punch her/him!" Hikaru yelled as both of the twins ran towards (Y/n), pushing the crying Honey away from her/him. "(Y/n)! Shit, she's/he's unconscious!" Kaoru informed the others as they snapped out of their shock to run towards her/him, worry in their eyes.

"Let go of (Y/n)!" Toru demanded the club members and tried to push away Takashi, only for it to fail. Glancing over his shoulder Takashi glared at the desperate male, hatred swimming in his black orbs. "You ever touch (Y/n) again and I'll make sure that you won't live to see another day." Takashi threatened him, turning his head back around to the unconscious (Y/n).

A look of horror was on Toru's face, not wishing to believe that someone as quiet and reserved like Takashi was someone who would threaten him. 

'What the hell? These people... something's not right.' Toru glared at the back of the tall male, his worry growing more for his fiancee. Tamaki began to sob, the worst scenarios running around in his mind like a broken record. "Don't die on me, (Y/n)! I need you!" Tamaki sobbed and clutched her/his hand tighter, pampering it with kisses.

"I think we should take (Y/n) to the nurse, there is a lot of blood coming out of her/his mouth." Haruhi told her the others, her lips set on a frown. Getting up from their kneeling position on the ground Kaoru and Hikaru looked back at the crying Honey, the twins silent. 

"What have I done? (Y/n) will never forgive me for this! She'll/He'll abandon me!" Honey whispered to himself as his body was curled up in a ball rocking back and forth. Feeling someone grasp the front of his shirt he looked up only to see Hikaru glaring down at him, a twisted smile on his face.