【Chapter 6】

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Um, Tamaki, what's your favorite song?" A woman with auburn hair asked him, and of course, he had to respond. "What song? The one that reminds me of you, of course." Tamaki answered her, his arms around both women. 

"I baked you a cake today. Would you like to taste it?" Another woman asked him, and Tamaki responded with pleasure. "Only if you feed it to me, darling." Tamaki answered her and grabbed her chin gently, gazing into her eyes. The woman in turn blushed but did not turn away from his gaze. 

"Oh, wow. You're soo dreamy!" The girl squealed. "Don't feed his ego, love. Instead, why not pay attention to me?" I pouted at her as I drank some of my tea, and soon, her body was on the sofa unconscious. 

"May I have a word with you, Tamaki, (Y/n)?" Hearing the voice of the princess I turned my head around to face her, placing my tea down onto the table gently, too. "I've recently heard the host club is keeping a little kitten without a pedigree." Princess Seika stated as she smiled over at us, though I frowned. 

"I don't know if I would call him that." Tamaki commented. I scoffed, "I don't think I would enjoy calling a human an animal, Princess Seika. Though, since Haruhi is a so-called kitten, then you shall be a-" 

"Speak of the devil!" Tamaki interrupted me as he and the others looked over at the arriving Haruhi. I smiled and went to get up, but the four girls beside me grasped my arm and pulled me down. "Don't go, (Y/n)-sempai!" A girl with jet-black hair protested and made a puffing noise. 

"Yeah, don't leave us!" Looking over at the girl with the pigtails I smirked and pat her head. "Don't worry, I'll be back." I reassure them and finally got out of the sofa and walked over towards Haruhi. 

"Haruhi! I see you have come back from your errand run, yes?" I questioned her and glanced down at the brown bag and saw various things that I have never laid my eyes on. "What's this?" I asked her and picked up a small glass case that read 'Hescafe Special Blend'. 

"Just what it looks like, it's coffee." Haruhi sighed and fixed her glass. "I've never seen this brand before." Tamaki stated and inspected it closer. I laughed, "Of course you wouldn't have seen such a brand before, Tamaki-sempai. Say, Princess Seika?" Looking over at the princess I saw her drinking her tea elegantly. At the hearing of her name, she looked up and gazed at me with a soft look in her eyes. 

"Yes, (Y/n)-sempai?" Princess Seika responded and sat down her tea on her coaster. I smirked and placed my head on top of my hand and looked back at her. "How come you're sitting over there and not with me? Have I tired you so early, my love?" I pouted and leaned back on the sofa as the girls began to try and comfort me.