【Chapter 19】

❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Humming along to a song stuck on my head, I opened the door and nodded towards the special doctor that Kyoya-sempai set up for Haruhi, she nodded back. Walking towards the curtain to where Haruhi was at, I heard an older male talking-

Wait... an older male?

"Haruhi!" I yelled as I quickly opened the curtain revealing an old man with small whisps of a mustache on his upper lip, his light brown hair wild with beads of sweat going down his face as he was holding Haruhi by her shoulders. 

"Bastard!" I growled, running up to the unknown male and punching him on the face sending him tumbling back, away from Haruhi and me. "Haruhi!" Hearing the voice of Tamaki-sempai I turned around only to see a kick heading my way. 

"Wait-!" 

"Tama-chan kick!" Flying back with the weird dude that I punched I landed right next to him, grunting as I propped myself up thanks to my elbows I glared at Tamaki-sempai as I held my head. "What the hell, man! Watch who you're kicking next time!" I barked at him, soothing my aching head as I got right back up. 

Looking over at me with a mortified expression, Tamaki-sempai fell on the floor and began to cry, mumbling something about 'hurting my pretty little face'.

I sighed and walked back over towards Tamaki-sempai, hitting him on the face with my foot. "Payback, glitter boy." I smirked and walked back over towards Haruhi, helping her get back up. 

"One. Good looks-" Lifting my hand to stop the twins, they looked over at me and shrieked as they saw my head bleeding. "Stop, I already dealt with it. So please, don't kick me like that idiot did." I asked them and helped Haruhi put her shirt back on. 

"If I may ask, what happened here?" Kyoya-sempai asked as he stood beside me, taking out his handkerchief and pressing it on top of my temple to try and stop the bleeding. "Tamaki-sempai thought I was some pervert that was trying to have their way with Haruhi and decided to Tama-chan kick me!" I huffed, crossing my arms as I looked back over at the crying Tamaki-sempai and sent him a glare. 

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?! Oh, my plushies! You're bleeding! Someone call a doctor!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed, running over to my side and crying as a small drop of my blood dropped on his cheek. I smiled down at him and licked off my blood from his cheek making him explode in a deep red blush. 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've dealt with worse, anyways." I reassured him. Bunny-Kun looked up at me and smiled, "Yeah! You can deal with anything!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed and hugged me tightly.