【Chapter 4】

❝ 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"(Y/n)! Please, don't go without us!" Inside the rather large room covered with flowers was (Y/n) who was putting on her/his uniform for the day. (Y/n) sighed, "I'm sorry, Hikaru, Kaoru, but I already promised Tamaki-sempai that I would go with him." (Y/n) tried to explain, but to no avail. 

"Look, guys, I have to go, see you!" (Y/n) said goodbye and hanged up the phone before either of the twins could protest. Sighing, (Y/n) looked down at her/his phone and saw that it was 7:30 am. 

'Tamaki-sempai should be picking me up in another ten minutes so I should be fine.' Smiling (Y/n) put on her/his coat and opened the door to her/his room and walked out into the hallway. Seeing maids walk by and bow (Y/n) nodded her/his head back in response and walked down the stairs. 

"Your late again, Master (Y/n)." Looking up from his/her phone (Y/n) saw her/his nanny and gave her a polite bow. "Sorry, Nanny Hanan, but I had a small quarrel with the twins so I was a bit held back." (Y/n) apologized and walked over towards the dining room table and sat down once a maid pulled backward the chair.

Nanny Hanan sighed, "I see, those twins are nothing but mischievous! Though, I do suppose they serve their purpose well." Nodding her head Nannyy Hanan walked over towards the waiting female/male and flicked her wrist towards the kitchen doors. The kitchen doors swung open as multiple chefs walked in. 

"Good morning, Master (Y/n)." They all said in unison. (Y/n) nodded, "Today, I'll just want to get an omelet and an orange juice." (Y/n) told them and they nodded and walked away back towards the kitchen. 

"My, (Y/n), you need to eat more! This Host Clube activity has been taking up a lot more of your time of the year, are you sure you should continue?" Nanny Hanan questioned him/her, though (Y/n) just shook his/her head. Turning his/her head towards his/her nanna (Y/n) smiled, "That may be true, but I find it quite amusing being there every day. You can say it's my place to just sit back and relax while doing some work here and there." (Y/n) stated and saw as the maids walked towards them with a cart of an omelet in a golden tray as long with the orange juice making (Y/n) sweatdrop.

"No matter how many times I have lived through this in my 16 years of living I believe I will never get used to it." (Y/n) coughed in her/his hand and picked up one of the forks and began to eat her/his omelet with elegance.