|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38|

|38|

It had already passed the usual time you woke up. You were currently in a deep, peaceful sleep, pressed alongside the magi in his bed. Your head laid on his chest and the blanket was pulled up to your shoulders to cover your bare bodies. His arms were wrapped around your back keeping you pulled close to him. The sight looked like that of a loving couple and this was probably the longest you had slept in a while.

As the sun began to rise and the people in the palace began to get started on their daily routine, it was only a matter of time before the sound brought you out of your sleep. You began to squirm as light that snuck past the curtain hit your face. Your eyes slowly began to open before closing once more due to the brightness. You had finally managed to wake yourself up, an unusual tiredness present. Trying to adjust yourself into a more comfortable position so you could rest again, you realized that you were not the only person in this bed.

Your eyes widened as you looked at the magi's chest, your eyes slowly trailing up his body until you reached his face. His eyes were still closed and he was sleeping away. You examined his face more, he almost looked peaceful in his sleep. Suddenly, everything that happened last night flashed through your head and you immediately lifted your head. His arm slipped off your body but the movement didn't seem to wake him. You held the blanket up to your chest as you tried to regain your thoughts.

'That really happened last night...' You must have fallen asleep because you couldn't remember being brought to the bed. Although you wanted to be upset, for some reason you couldn't harbor any negative emotions towards Judar or what had happened. You shook your head at the thought, trying to focus on something else. You moved your legs slightly, flinching at the pain that coursed through your hips.

Pushing the blanket aside, you weren't surprised to see light bruising in the area. With the little boldness you had at the moment, you reached down between your legs flinching even harder as you felt how sore you were. You guessed it was only natural since he was so brutal your first time and hoped that the pain would fade. You were contemplating what you should do now. You would have stayed in the room but your stomach would wake up soon and you wanted to get food before then.

You glanced at the magi who was still sleeping peacefully beside you. With a gentle caress, you brushed some of the hair out of his face and just observed him. It caused a small smile to rise but you pulled your hand back soon after. You needed to figure out how you would get to the kitchen. Your clothes were in your room and you weren't walking across the hall naked. Your eyes scanned the area, looking for anything until they finally landed on the closet. 'He'll live if I take one pair.'

You slowly rose from the bed, flinching at the pain that coursed through your hips. However, it wasn't very hard to ignore and you quickly made your way to the closet. Your hair was somehow dry and rested against your back, providing a shield for your upper body. You opened the closet finally seeing all the sets Judar kept in there. While they looked the same to any normal person he would argue that they were all different.

You went to look at the magi, analyzing his physique. His chest was broader and he had more muscle, plus the pants he wore were extremely baggy. However, you had more assets to fill in his clothes. So you quickly grabbed a set and went to put it on. You put the sweats on first, already feeling less exposed. They were baggy but they were elastic around the ankles so they wouldn't drop to the floor. You put the shirt on, slightly surprised by the amount it covered. It just covered your breasts and was slightly tight but you would deal with it.