|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23|

|23|

You absolutely loved Sindria.

As soon as you entered the streets to get to the palace you were greeted by smiling faces and cheers. It was obvious these people loved their king and Sinbad only seemed to enjoy the adoration as he gave waves back. The energy in the country was different from that of Balbadd and Kou. It was lively, and you could tell these people enjoyed their lives in the country.

When you arrived at the Sindria palace you were completely in awe. Once again, it was so different from Kou and gave you a type of aura you didn't get there. Masrur showed you to your room, most likely because he was the only one stronger than you therefor the only one who could stop you if you tried anything. You weren't planning on trying to cause any trouble though, that was simply Judar's antics.

You let out a hum as you entered the room, looking around. It was bigger than the room you had in Balbadd and to be blunt you liked it more. Your stuff was already there and you could only guess it was brought while Sinbad showed you all around. You turned back to find the tall redhead standing outside the door, observing your movements. If there was one thing you learned about Masrur it was that he was quiet.

You rose an eyebrow at him but didn't pay it any mind. You didn't blame him for being wary around you, last time you saw him you did send him flying into a wall. You just wished he wasn't staring at you so intensely, it was practically burning holes into your skull. You opened your mouth to say something but he cut you off.

"You're strong." It was a statement, and it kind of caught you off guard. You blinked at him before slowly nodding your head, almost doubting yourself. It was obvious you were strong, you almost matched his strength and he was a Fanalis. You just weren't sure where this was going. 'Maybe he's going to threaten me.'

"I want you to talk to Morgiana. She needs to meet someone who's as strong as her but closer in size." You blinked once more at him, not expecting that at all. You knew who Morgiana was, the Fanalis girl who you first encountered in Balbadd. It was true, she was much closer to you in size than the giant that was Masrur. You thought it over for a second before slightly smiling at the man.

"If I see her tomorrow I'll be sure to speak with her." He didn't return your smile but you weren't expecting him to. He only nodded before stepping away to close the door. You watched it shut before letting out a sigh of relief. Now that he was gone a huge weighted ball of stress left your body. You were worried he would attack you as some sort of payback for Balbadd. 'Now that would be terrible.'

You let yourself wander around the large room, looking at the few paintings on the wall. It was obvious they had recently attended to it because it was clean and there was no dust anywhere. You were a little upset you weren't as close to Kougyoku as usual but from what you heard Masrur's room was closest to yours. You didn't bother to ask why, it was obvious. But you decided to suck it up and just enjoy the trip.

The next morning you got a knock on your door and opened it to find Hakuryuu and Kougyoku. They both were dressed like usual, and they were smiling brightly at you. You smiled back before stepping out of the room in your typical clothes. You walked with them to Hakuryuu's room, and when you got there your breakfast was already laid on the table. You sat next to Kougyoku and began to dig into the food.

"What is your plan for today Hakuryuu?" Kougyoku looked at her brother awaiting an answer while you glanced around the large room. It was pretty similar to your own except for the difference in artwork. When you heard the prince swallow his food you looked up at him expecting an answer.