|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17|

|17|

"All right, let's get this started, baby magi! Let's open with a magoi shootout." You had absolutely no idea what that meant but it could not possibly be good. Another yellow orb began to form around his wand and he held it above his head. The orb got larger, and brighter, causing you to have to shield your eyes.

"Come on, let's go!" Blasts began to shoot out at the surroundings, including the people. Pieces of walls began to fall to the ground. People scurried to get out of the area. You were right behind Judar so you weren't a victim to any of these blasts. He laughed maniacally, blasts still shooting everywhere.

"I'll blast you full of holes!" The ones that went towards Aladdin did nothing as his own borg protected him. Judar noticed and made a confused sound, probably having forgotten that you know, Aladdin was going to have one. He stared wide-eyed at the boy as he sent his own attack back. Again, his borg negated it.

"What the... Oh, right... Hey, kiddo. Let's not do this. There's no point in having a magoi shootout. Since we're both magi protected by the Rukh, our magoi seem to be canceling each other out..." He put his hands up in an almost innocent way. It almost seemed that he was going to leave them be, but you knew that wasn't that case. Judar wasn't just going to leave like that.

"Which leave us with... A magic competition." Now the kid really was confused. He uttered the word back, not seeming to know what it meant. If that was the case, he'd really be in for trouble. You've seen Judar's magic, you knew what he could do. Aladdin might not even stand a chance. Judar looked at him in an odd way, not believing he doesn't know what magic is.

"What the hell? You don't know that, even though you're a magi? Well, I'm going to clue you in, then, kiddo. You see, magoi is a pure power generated by the Rukh." His wand began to glow yellow again from what you guessed was magoi. Aladdin followed his actions, gathering his own magoi around his staff.

"Just gathering magoi and firing it doesn't have much impact. The most it can do is inflict a little damage on things, like just now... But by issuing a certain command to the Rukh who generate magoi..." You watched as small sparks of lightning began to appear from the center of the orb. Judar stuck his arm straight up, the amount of lightning increasing. You weren't sure if it was smarter to move closer or away from him. Lightening struck the ground next to you forcing you to step closer to him.

"As you can see, I've made some Lightening Magic!" He swung his arm and the ball of lightning went flying towards Aladdin. He tried to block it but you couldn't exactly see with all the purple sparks and the smoke. You shielded your eyes from any debris. The lightning seemed to have struck something because a bunch of smoke went up into the air. It was gray and thick, impossible to see through. You let out a slight cough because of it.

"Hey, hey... did he get blown away just like that?" Judar looked at you with a grin, feeling proud. He held his hands behind his head as if he was relaxing. You didn't say or do anything, not knowing what you should do. The smoke began to clear and Judar turned his attention back to where Aladdin was. You saw a shocked look overcome his face and you turned too. You let out a gasp.

Standing over Aladdin was a giant blue human-like figure. He didn't have a head but you guessed it was male. He kneeled over Aladdin, any lightning directed at the young boy now going through the blue thing. Its arms were crossed in a defensive position as its main goal was to protect Aladdin. Said boy stood under it with his arms spread out, breathing heavily. 'It probably took a lot to summon that thing.' The grin was no longer on Judar's face as he looked at the large thing. Then he tilted his head, the smile coming back with a hint more malice.