|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28|

|28|

"Wait, so you guys didn't do the nasty?"

You groaned for the umpteenth time, holding your head in your hands as Kouha followed you around. As soon as the meeting was let out he snatched you away and proceeded to ask questions that would probably get him slapped by anyone else. However, you knew to expect such an interrogation after the morning's spectacle. You felt as if you were tied to the boy and couldn't get away.

"No, we didn't." The pout on the prince's face was quite obvious and it caused you to scrunch your face in slight disgust. Knowing Kouha, if he found out you and Judar did some of the things his mind was imagining, he'd probably try to come in unannounced more often. He seemed like the type to try and get a peak. Letting out a huff, he once again turned to you in slight excitement.

"Will you anytime soon?" You couldn't stop yourself from going into a fit of coughs. Luckily, Kouha offered you a few pats on the back to help you out. He probably only did this for his own benefit though. Wiping the back of your hand over your mouth, you turned to the short prince almost looking like you were about to cry.

"No!"

Kouha frowned at your exclamation, once again looking oddly disappointed. He muttered something very quietly under his breath and all though you could hear it you didn't want to so you simply ignored it. He was a little too curious about your personal life and it was starting to weird you out just a bit. But you supposed that was just Kouha.

"Hmm I feel like you're lying but I guess I can't prove anything. Let's keep going!" The prince began to skip away, having brushed off the previous conversation. Your face contorted oddly at his behavior but you decided to follow him to wherever he was taking you. It seemed to be on the opposite side of the base, meaning you would have to walk back to your room later. The idea made you internally groan but you kept it to yourself.

You dragged your feet across the ground as you walked through a path between some tall hedges. Kouha got distracted by the flora every two steps he took and you watched as he poked and prodded at the leaves and flowers.

"Where are we going exactly?" You stepped next to the prince who was picking up a smooth rock he saw on the ground. Kouha really did have the attention span of a four-year-old. Hearing your question, he turned to you muttering a slight 'oh' under his breath.

"I'm taking you to the other side so Judar can't find you and snatch you away. He's very controlling." He tossed the small stone onto the ground and grabbed onto your wrist. He once again began to skip down the pathway, nearing the entrance to the base. Approaching the turn you would have to make, you quickly spotted something that immediately caught your attention. Grabbing onto Kouha's shoulder to stop him, you quickly moved in front of him just in time to catch the slithery creature that had lunged.

With your hand clasped around the top of the snake's body, you got a good look at the reptile. It wasn't venomous, you could tell that much by looking at its teeth, but it would have given a nasty bite.

"Ohh, nice catch (Y/n)!"

You deadpanned at the prince's oblivion to the situation. 'Does he realize he was almost attacked?' There was no telling with that one. You sighed as the scaly creature began to slither up and wrap around your arm. It was longer than you thought, able to go behind your neck and reach your opposite shoulder before the end of its body reached the tips of your fingers. You turned your head to watch as it flickered its tongue at the prince who was reaching out to poke it.