|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ✧43✧|

|43|

warning: another smut for you sinners

"Wake up!"

Someone pushed you around on the bed as they waited for you to wake up. Swatting the person away, you shifted slightly before snuggling back into the pillows. In your half-asleep state, you thought that would be the end of their assault. The last thing you were expecting was to be hit in the face with something. Granted, it was soft but it still was unexpected.

Removing the cushion from your face, your eyes narrowed as you were forced to stare into the harsh light. The curtain was spread so the light from the morning could come through the window.  Slowly rising from the bed, you blinked while looking around the room. When your vision finally cleared you saw Judar standing at the foot of the bed, fully dressed, with a large grin on his face. He seemed to be laughing at your morning confusion.

"I see you're finally up (Y/n). Get dressed, I wanna take you somewhere." You were still very confused. Trying to do as he said, you stretched a bit but eventually fell back onto the bed. You rubbed your eyes before they were fully adjusted to the light. After a night of rest, you looked much better than you did yesterday. You glanced back over at magi with a small frown on your face.

"Why are you up so early?" He clicked his tongue at you as he walked towards the side of the bed. You could see him standing right in front of you but didn't do anything to get up.

"I'm not. You just woke up late. Now it's time to get up." Without giving you a chance to react, Judar pulled the blankets away from your body. Now completely exposed to the chilly air, you jumped up and tried to cover yourself. Hearing laughter from the man next to you caused you to turn and give him a harsh glare. His laughter didn't cease but you could now see him holding something in his hand.

"Get dressed, unless of course, you want to go out naked." Your lips pulled to make an odd expression at his words. While you were trying to tug the blanket back up to cover yourself he placed something atop your head. It was light and when you grabbed it to examine it you noticed it was your clothes. You decided to take his advice and put your clothes on, slipping on your underwear in a rush. When you were fully dressed, you walked over to the magi who stood by the door frame, watching you the entire time.

"I'm ready." He nodded at you, not saying another word as you two left the room. You had no idea where he was taking you but he seemed insistent on it so you didn't question anything. As you both walked through the halls you noticed that the maids were walking around and completing their chores. You peeked through one of the windows and your eyes widened once you realized it was most likely late morning. 'How long was I asleep?'

You continued to follow the priest through the palace, unsure as to what he wanted to do with you. As you thought of the possibilities, your stomach began to grumble. Upon hearing, you immediately got flustered and wrapped your arms around yourself. Judar sparred you a quick look over his shoulder having heard as well, but he didn't comment on it. It was to be expected that you were hungry, you dinner have a full dinner the previous night and hadn't had breakfast yet.

The two of you finally entered a courtyard and the warmth of the sun welcomed you. Judar was blocking most of your vision but when you glanced around him you saw one of the flying carpets. Nobody else was in the courtyard, which was slightly odd. Either a maid or one of those creepy priests was always walking around. When you finally reached the carpet you noticed something on top of it but it was wrapped up. You could smell that it was food but it was odd Judar was bringing some with you.