|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27|

|27|

*slight naughty naughty in this one*

You had woken up later than usual but still early nonetheless. You were expecting to wake up with the dark magi still behind you so you could easily slip out of his arms without waking him. So to find yourself laying on your back with his head resting on your chest under the covers was quite surprising. You lifted the blanked to find Judar still asleep, snoring softly against you. He was in between your legs so you would have to lift him to get up and you were sure he would wake up by then. You didn't want to deal with his early morning attitude so you would just have to leave him be for now.

His hair was down for once and this was probably the first time you've seen it out of the odd hairstyle. It was probably a tangled mess under the blankets so you reached over and gathered all of it, pulling it off him to reveal his back. You already knew Judar had hair much longer than yours but you didn't realize how much he had. He could use it as a blanket if he wanted. It looked so soft, you were so tempted to run your fingers through it. You contemplated it for a second before doing it anyway.

'He's asleep, he won't know.'

So you began to brush your fingers through the dark locks. His hair was soft just like you assumed it would be. However, when you were halfway down, your fingers suddenly stopped and some tangles in his hair prevented you from going further. You tried to go down to see if you could finger comb them out but it wasn't working. 'Does this idiot ever brush his hair?'

You looked around the room, searching for anything that could help you and you were lucky enough to find a comb on the nightstand. Sliding his head onto your lap, you had to stretch as far as you could to reach it considering you were in the middle of the absurdly large bed. Once you finally did get your hands onto it, you relaxed back into the sitting position. You then collected his hair into your hands and got to work.

You started at the ends, going very slowly so you wouldn't cause him any pain. Judar was such a baby you were sure he would jolt awake at the slightest amount of tugging. So you decided to take your time and slowly work your way up. It was going to take a while but you had at least an hour before the magi woke up. You carefully combed out the tangles in his hair with a small smile on your face.

"Hmm..." You paused halfway through when Judar let out a hum. He shifted slightly before relaxing once more. You weren't sure if he was waking up but based on his breathing you assumed he was still asleep. The movement probably caused him to stir a bit but you were sure you still had a bit more time before he would wake up. With that in mind, you returned to your original task

After a bit, you finally reached his roots and gently brushed the rest. You could now run your fingers through without them getting stuck a quarter of the way down. Since you were now done, you placed the comb back onto the nightstand. You still had some time before he would wake up so you settled on massaging his head because Judar is a spoiled brat who you pamper for some reason. You had to have done that for at least twenty minutes before he decided to move around again.

"It's too early to be awake." Judar groaned a bit as he pressed his face further into your lap. You stopped massaging his head only for him to start whining as soon as you did. With an eye roll, you started again, ready for him to get up.

"Master Judar, it's morning. Aren't you ready for breakfast?" The magi didn't respond at first, simply keeping his face shoved between your thighs. That was until he finally rolled over off of you and let out a yawn. He pushed the blanket down to expose his abdomen and your legs. Judar sat up, stretching a bit before flicking his wrist while mumbling a small phrase. The room  completely brightened as the lamps ignited once again.