|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7|

|7|

You all stood in silence. A look of shock was etched across your face while Judar looked very eager. Kougyoku looked thoroughly confused at the entire situation. When the shock had died down, you glared at the priest harder than you had before. You were tempted to pounce on him then and there and beat the living shit out of him. But still, he had only shown you a fraction of his power, and from the fraction that you have seen, this kid is extremely powerful.

His eyes caught your narrowed ones and the threatening appearance you gave off. He narrowed his own orbs at you but kept the grin on his face nonetheless. That lasted for a good amount of time. The two of you eyeing each other, your (e/c) orbs narrowed in a glare, while his red ones were narrowed to match his shit-eating grin. It was obvious that only one of you took the situation seriously.

Kougyoku could sense the tension between the two of you. How you looked like you wanted to kill the magi while he looked ready for a simple challenge. She was scared a fight was about to break out. Quickly stepping in between the two of you, she blocked the paths from each other hoping to calm the both of you. Judar noticed this, rolled his eyes, gave a loud obnoxious yawn, and stood up again.

"Hmm, whatever. We'll be off now hag. I think it's time (Y/n) met Kouha!" The way he said that he happily spoke the words made a nervous pit form in your stomach. He walked around Kougyoku before standing next to you once again and placing a hand on his hip. He began walking towards the door and looked back only to see you in the same spot.

"Hurry up little slave. We're leaving now!" The slight aggression in his tone made you jump slightly before you nodded your head and began to follow him. Before you could leave the room, you turned back to Kougyoku and bowed to her. You felt that it would be impolite to not do so.

"It was wonderful to meet you Kougyoku. I hope we get to spend time together in the future." Before you knew it, the princess ran up to you, squeezing you in a tight hug. You were not prepared judging by the way your body quickly tensed up and your arms stayed glued to your sides. She rubbed the side of her face against yours and you hesitantly hugged the princess back.

"I can't wait to hang out with you (Y/n)!" You both released each other and without another moment, Judar pulled you away from the princess and out of the room. Your feet dragged across the floor as he pulled you away and closed the door behind both of you.

"That took way too long." He complained as he dragged you down the hallway you guys came down. You picked your feet up and began to walk behind him like a regular person, not finding it necessary for him to drag you.

"Where are we going to Master Judar?" He abruptly stopped almost making you bump into his back. Quickly turning around, he let go of your wrist and placed both hands on his hips. The magi gave out an exasperated sigh and playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"Are you deaf or do you just chose not to listen?" The question was sarcastic and obviously not meant to be answered. So you kept quiet and simply continued to look at him. His expression slightly dropped once he realized that you weren't going to answer like he hoped, realizing that you didn't exactly lack common sense. 'Did he really think I would be stupid enough to answer that?'

"I don't like repeating myself so you better start listening better. We are going to see Kouha, and we'll probably see his brothers with him." You only stared blankly at him and his lips began to curl into a grin. You slightly narrowed your eyes at the new expression on his face, not liking the hidden intentions behind it.