|ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9|

|9|

You landed on top of the borg and tried your hardest to stay onto it. Judar looked up in shock as you gripped on trying to keep yourself on. He began to move, hoping that you would fall off but his attempts were futile. Suddenly, still laying on top of the borg, you gave a hard strike to it. This caused Judar to only laugh as you continued to attack.

"You can't break it like that! It can resist all physical attacks dumbass!" His laughter sounded throughout the entire opening as he wiped tears from the corners of his eyes. Holding his stomach, his chuckles only increased as you kept up with your hitting. He was about to say another snarky comment when he heard an all too familiar sound of cracking.

'Shit!'

Unbeknownst to the magi, you were grinning at the slight accomplishment. Now you knew that the borg could be broken with force, so you only needed to keep up your strong hits. You raised your fist once again preparing to strike with another blow. Judar took this as an opportunity to blow you off with his wind magic, causing you to blow almost halfway across the training grounds. When you looked back up at Judar, he had a different look. 'Anger? No. He looks furious! But... is that fear?' You didn't have long to inspect as he shouted another spell.

"Ill-Ramz Al-Salos!" You barely missed the lightning bolt from the sky that struck exactly where you stood. However, your shoulder wasn't so lucky as it was struck a little creating a small burn. It wasn't enough to cause your skin to peel off, but being a Serpantine, the burn would have to be extremely severe for that to happen. You held your left shoulder with your right hand, wincing a little as you touched the skin. You looked up and glared at Judar. He still had the same murderous look on his face. You looked around the area, searching for anything that could help you in this battle. Only the palace itself and a few trees that looked quite old. With an idea coming to your head, you slightly smirked while avoiding the incoming lightning strike.

As soon as the magi targeted you once again, you broke the ground below you with a great stomp. Instead of your own body being struck, the pieces around you were hit, causing a large amount of dirt to fly in the air and slowly fall. You closed your eyes, shielding them from the falling debris. Knowing you couldn't rely on your sight, you listened closely, slightly hearing the dirt bounce off of Judar's borg. 'The sound is coming from my left, meaning I need to go right.' You hurriedly ran towards the edge of the training field, where the trees were. When you no longer felt any dirt or rocks falling on you, you uncovered your eyes and glanced around. You couldn't see Judar in the center, which was a pretty good thing for you.

Looking at the closest tree to you, you ran over to it while gaining momentum. Then when you were close enough, you reeled your foot back and kicked the tree. The thing shuddered for a second, before the trunk slowly split and most of the plant fell to the ground. With only a stump left behind. As soon as you realized most of the dirt was done falling, you picked up the fallen trunk and chucked it to where you could see the fallen magi searching for you in the air. When he finally turned his body towards you, a massive trunk hit his borg pushing it back slightly. With his wand in his hand, Judar growled and turned to find your form. Another tree hit his borg, the crack on the top spreading. He cursed to himself before summoning more ice shards, only for three more trees to hit his shield, shattering a majority of the shards. Sending the other few flying, he looked around and waited. The area was still, the dust clearing only to show that you weren't there.

"What the hell?" Suddenly, he heard a hiss like sound and before he knew it, he and his borg were crashing to the ground thanks to the force of your attack. You laid on top with your nails dug into the shield, awaiting the oncoming impact. When you hit the ground, your body flew away from the borg and you landed a good amount of feet away from the dark magi. Your laid chest down on the ground, starting to feel a little weary from all of your tree throwing. Lifting your head, you spotted Judar standing a few feet away from you, beginning to look worn out. He spotted your form on the ground and you could see the smirk growing on his face.