Chapter 2- Pari and Jiya's Li'l Secret

"And, then the superhero finally saved the girl. Great, right?" Jiya asked with a bright smile on her face as she successfully injected the boy, without him even knowing. "Wow! Dr., you really have a unique way of dealing with kids. My boy just hate hospitals and doctors but here he is getting his final shot. This is the last checkup right?" 

"Hmm? Yes yes, today his routine check ups have finally finished and he has again become the brave boy. Rudra is brave right?" Jiya asked sweetly as she smiled at Rudra, 10 year old boy. "Yes, Dr. aunty, now am feeling very brave. Even I can become a superhero now right?" "Yeah! sure. Why not? Ok, Mrs. Khanna, you can take your son home if all the formalities are done." The woman smiled at her and nodded. "I think you have quite an experience on dealing with children. How many kids do you have?" The lady asked, curiosity laced her voice.

"I am not yet married Mrs. Khanna. I couldn't find the one for me yet." Jiya smiled faintly. "Oh, that's not a worry, i just hope you marry a prince charming." Jiya chuckled and the lady left. She sat down on her chair and opened her phone. It was now that she got to know that her phone was discharged. She remembered, she hadn't charged her phone last night. She smacked her head lightly as she groaned.

"Mom, dad would start worrying now. 'Jiya, where were you?' 'Where was your phone?' 'Why was it switched off?' What were you doing?' Are you okk beta?' If I do not pick even one call of theirs, they start worrying and panicking as if I've gone dead." She mimicked her parents and laughed at the end. She connected her phone to the charger and started pressing on the power button for longer than required in her frustration, in a pure Jiya style. 

As soon as the phone screen opened, she unlocked it and there it was, 17 missed call and 5 messages from her parents asking where she was. She smiled and shook her head. "Mom, dad bhi na." She called them and they picked up instantly on the first ring as if they were waiting for her call by the phone. "Jiya? My baby? How are you? Are you okk? Did anything happen to you? You were not picking our calls, why dear? What happened? Is everyth-" "Stop it Mom." Jiya practically yelled as her mother pinned her through her questions. "Wait, your dad wants to talk to you." "Are you ok? Why weren't you answering your ca-" 

Jiya laughed lightly. Call it over protectiveness, or cuteness, or simply caring, her parents meant the world for Jiya. She couldn't even think of living without them. The mere thought would shake her soul. In her small family, there was also a brother of her, an elder brother, who loved Jiya more than anything. He was the best big brother anyone could ever have, according to Jiya. After consoling her parents that she was in the hospital and was fine, she said, "Haan Mom, I remember, I will come back before the Pooja. Yes, yes I am leaving the hospital right now. Yes, see you soon. Love you mom, love you dad." She put the phone down and began checking a file of appointments.

--------------------

"How is she?" Samarth asked dreadfully. "She says her stomach is still hurting, but it's alright Sir, we are taking her to the hospital and are already half way there." "Don't let anything happen to my daughter. Take her to the best hospital of Delhi and appoint the best doctor for her. Do everything ASAP. Send me the address of the hospital wherein you take her, I will be there soon." He roared on the phone and cut the call. He was tensed for his daughter. 

Pari had suddenly got a stomach ache and every one in the school panicked as on the date of admission, Samarth had practically threatened the principal and the authorities that his daughter shouldn't face any kind of trouble while she was in the school premises. He had growled about how they could lose their jobs and also their lives if Pari got even a slight scratch on her body. 

As soon as the teachers came to know that Pari was having a stomach ache, they rushed her to the best hospital in Delhi and on the way called her father. Pari and the Principal as well as a few teachers finally reached the hospital, BLK Super Specialty Hospital.