Chapter 13- I Love You Mamma

"All things aside, you are really good at lying haan!" Jiya exclaimed. "Are you being sarcastic here?" Samarth questioned her chuckling humorlessly. "No, not at all. You told everything so effortlessly to my family. When did you make all that up?" Jiya interrogated him further. "You know let's not talk about it! Let it be!"

"Jiya Aunty, Papa, everyone is calling you down." Pari rushed towards them and said tucking on Jiya's plazo. "Ohh is it? Chalo phir." Jiya lifted Pari in her arms and started walking down with Samarth following her. As they reached the hall, everyone was busy laughing.

"Let's do the roka today!" Renuka suggested as soon as Samarth and Jiya came down. Jiya's eyes widened and she looked at Samarth who was looking calmly at the family. "Kya? Itni jaldi mom?" Jiya was bewildered. "Haan, phir pata nahi tera mann kab change ho jaaye!" Renuka remarked which made everyone laugh. Samarth chuckled too.

Jiya helped Pari to the floor who rushed towards the other. "Bahut hansi aa rahi hain na aapko?" Jiya questioned in a low voice, gritting her teeth. "Yes, it's too funny that everyone knows about your mood swings wayyyyy too well." Samarth joked which made Jiya roll her eyes. "You don't roll your eyes in front of Samarth Saxena." He warned, his tone turning serious. "But we can roll our eyes in front of a Sanki!" Jiya stuck her tongue out and rushed towards her mother. Samarth controlled his anger. 

"Arey, beta apne ghar se kisi ko toh bulaao jo Jiya ko shagun de de, roka kar le. Koi aa sakta hai?" Renuka asked him lovingly trying not to hurt him or remind him of his parent's death because the roka culture is carried out by the bride's in laws. "Umm, Shipra can come, Aunty. She is Pari's Dai Maa but she loves me as her own son." Samarth replied politely and Renuka smiled at her. He looked at Jiya who had her brows raised in a questioning manner. 

"Beta tum itni dur kyun khade ho? You can go and stand beside your would be wife. We are really open minded people." Renuka's words made Jiya blush a little. "Jeeju sharma rahe hain, taaiji, hai na Jeeju?" Shivani asked in a teasing tone. Samarth awkwardly smiled at her not knowing what else to say. He went and stood beside Jiya. 

They both were standing behind a big couch. Everyone was busy with the priest deciding the auspicious date for the marriage. Seeing everyone busy with their works, Samarth got an interesting idea in his mind. 

Jiya was trying to understand whatever the priest was saying. After a few minutes, she felt a hand on her waist. She had been wearing a crop top and so her milky white waist was bare. Samarth had sensually wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up at him, her eyes widened.

"What do you think you're doing? Paagal ho gaye hain kya aap?" Jiya refrained from shouting at him. "Is my touch doing things to you, Jiya?" Samarth asked in a husky voice, nuzzling his face in her hair. His continuous rubbing on her waist was driving Jiya insane. However, she wasn't ready to admit it. 

"Remove your hand right now!" Jiya growled, keeping her eyes at the family members who were busy talking to the priest. She held his arm and tried to remove it but Samarth being Samarth didn't budge. "Or else?" He again asked in his hoarse voice. Jiya didn't understand what his touch and voice combined were doing to her. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Sam-Samarth, why ar-are y-you doing this?" Jiya stuttered as Samarth rubbed his hand sensually on her backbone up and down. She gasped when his hand reached just below the backside of her bra. "Aroused?" Samarth asked. Jiya looked at him, unable to understand his words. 

"Wha-what?" Jiya stuttered badly. "I asked are you aroused from my touch?" He was talking to her huskily while his hands were doing wonders at her back. She inhaled a huge amount of air. "Next time you better not roll your eyes at me, otherwise trust me, I won't be this decent."