Chapter 32- Jiya gets Kidnapped

"I am going to the office. Do you want me to drop you somewhere, sweet lady?" Samarth asked Jiya in a sugarcoated voice. Honestly, this all was very new to her. Samarth was giving her a very special treatment today. First, those words in the bed, the helicopter ride, the sexy, 'wanna join', everything about him was driving her crazy.

"Yeah, sure!" Jiya agreed to it instantly. Samarth grabbed his coat and briefcase and stepped out, Jiya following him. "Jiya!" Shipra called out. Both Samarth and Jiya stopped at that voice. "Be careful." Jiya and Samarth looked at each other, confused and then at Shipra. "Kya hua Maa? Aap aisa kyun bol rahi hain achanak se?" Jiya asked politely keeping a hand on her shoulder. "Haan, did you see any bad dream wherein I finally got rid of her?" Samarth chuckled at his own joke and Jiya glared at him.

"Woh kya hai na ki, I am just feeling restless. Mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki kuch bura hone wala hai." Jiya frowned at Shipra's words. "Shipra, I think you need a holiday since you are getting older. Take rest for a few days at your home town and come back. These unwanted thoughts will eventually stop." Samarth instructed curtly. Shipra looked at Jiya, worry written all over her face. "Maa, aap fikr mat keejiye. Mujhe kuch nahi hoga. I will be safe. Bhagwan hain mere saath." She hugged Shipra. Both of them came out and got seated in the car.

"Shipra is growing older and has started watching more of Ekta Kapoor's serials. Hence the drama." Samarth spoke while starting the car. "Shh. Don't speak like that about her. There might be something bothering her for sure." Jiya tried to talk sense. "If you say so." He started concentrating on the road. "Pari ka admission fee bharne ka last date kab ka hai?" Jiya asked while going through her mobile. "It's in the note that I sent you. 21st is the last date, isn't it?" Samarth asked.

"Hmm, main bhar doongi." Jiya replied. "Waise Samarth.." Jiya started off, keeping her phone on her lap. "Hmm?" Samarth took a look at her and then at the road. "What if something were to actually happen to me?" Jiya asked inquisitively. "Then I would be the happiest." Samarth laughed. "Wow! You are so mean." Jiya spoke and went back to her mobile.

"Waise, what do you mean by that 'something'"? Samarth questioned. "I mean, if I died or someone killed me." Jiya spoke causally. "Nobody has the audacity to kill you. More like, they will kill themselves because if they kill you, you will trouble them as a ghost. You have that invisible aura around you." Samarth spoke and couldn't stop laughing. "Then it'll be good if I die. Anyways, you don't need me. Seriously Samarth? You won't care even a bit if I go away from you?" This time Jiya's voice held seriousness.

The car came to a screeching halt. Samarth looked at her, concernedly. "Never. I repeat never speak like that again. You know I can't live without you. I can't handle a second heartbreak." He hugged Jiya, his voice broke. He was continuously dropping hints that he was in love with Jiya but she wasn't ready to accept that. She didn't want to get her hopes high because expectations are the cause of sadness.

She broke the hug and cupped his face. "I am not leaving you and Pari. Not in this birth at least. Talking about the next birth, it will be better if you find me first because if I find you, am not leaving you in that birth as well." She smiled as she said that. "What? That means, no new girl in the next birth also? I have to put up with you?" Samarth made a disgusting face as Jiya rolled her eyes.

"What have I told you about rolling your eyes at me?" Samarth brought her closer by grabbing her arm and looked into her eyes. "I---I th---thought I was allowed to---to do that now." Jiya stuttered, affected by the closeness. Samarth tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. His one hand went to her back and he started caressing it slowly. Before she could understand what was happening, Samarth opened the hook of her blouse.

Jiya's eyes shot open and she looked at him. He smirked devilishly. "What? Remember what I told you the last time you rolled your eyes at me?" He asked slowly while holding both of Jiya's hands in his one so that she doesn't attempt to close her blouse. "I---I don't remember." Jiya stammered. "Didn't I tell you that the next time you do this, I won't be this decent?" Samarth smirked making Jiya's heart skip a beat. Gone were the days when his smirk didn't use to have an effect on her.