Chapter 29- Samarth Is Changing

"Wow." Was all Rahul could say before going into a deep thought. "Toh plan mein changes karne padenge. Ya phir ek naya plan hi banana padega, altogether." Rahul thought to himself. He couldn't help but smirk at Jiya's antics of hiding from her husband.

Jiya's POV:

"So, I take it Mrs. 'Saxena' that you are scared of your husband." He spoke putting much emphasis on my last name which I ignored. My eyes shot immediately to him as those words left his mouth. I scoffed. "Oh, trust me Sir, I am anything but scared." I spoke with full confidence. I am not scared, it's just that hamne ek naye relationship ki shuruwaat ki hai and that's friendship and I don't want to break that bond or bring in any kind of bitterness due to small misunderstandings. Because, how much ever small these misunderstandings be, they are enough to spoil a happy relationship. 

That Sanki wouldn't believe me but I had to be clean from my side to develop his trust. Aakhir koi toh shuruwaat kare. In a true relationship, it's not about who makes the first move, it's about whether your moves get reciprocated and what the consequences turn out to be. And, this time, I very greedily want all the good results in my favor. I want to win his trust first because that's the key element of any relationship.

"Oh okk. Then, we should leave I guess." I didn't understand the sudden change in his behavior after I mentioned my husband's name. There might be two reasons behind this. One, he is scared of that Sanki and two, he hates him too. I will take it as option two for now.

I gave him a small smile before calling for a waiter and paying my bill even after Rahul continuously insisting on doing so. Nope, no body pays my bills, especially if you are a no one to me. Those are my principles, can't help it.

Rahul left the café first while I was just waiting for my oh-so hot husband to leave. Okay, what? He was looking hot. With the first two buttons of his shirt opened, his disheveled hair, his hands in his pocket and him running his hands through his hair every now and then, he looked like some model straight out of a magazine. How I wish, I was running my hands through his hair. What is he even doing in front of the café, why is he not going? He is talking to someone, I take it. But, what was the need to do that in front of the place I work at. I was so lost in looking at him that I didn't notice when I started smiling foolishly and when he started looking at me too.

Shit! Shit! Shit! And, this was the moment I knew that I......(fill in the blank)

My plan was to wait for few minutes after my boss leaves and go out the back door of the café, into the hospital and escape from him but never, I repeat, never do my plans get implemented as I wish. I wanted to marry at the age of 30 and to a person of 'my' choice. I wanted to give all my love to him, wanted to own a chain of clinics, wanted to have obedient children by the age of 33 and stuff but no. Here, everything was destroyed except the fact that I still had an obedient child in the name of my Pari and I could still open up a chain of clinics and be rich on my own before turning 30. I was just 26 to be exact, I still had time. But that husband part.....sad life, I know right.

Anyways, I had to handle the situation that was in my hands right now. I noticed him smiling at me with a confused look on his face. Yeah, now the viva round will start. Come on, buck up Jiya for this round. Be confident, he won't eat you up, would he? No...I guess.

I stepped out of the café and he came to me after bidding  farewell to whoever he was talking to. "Why are you here?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrows at his question. Well, that had to be something I would ask him right now. What? Okay, I was not in the hospital, I was in a café which is just 2 minutes away but he literally drove till here when his office is in the opposite direction.

"Uhmmm, I work in here?" I answered, more like questioned. He just smiled. "Ok, let's go." He spoke casually while taking my right hand in his and making me walk to his car. "Where?" I questioned, not moving an inch. "China." He spoke with a smile. "What? There is a lock down there right now." I spoke immediately before realizing that he was being sarcastic. He gave me an 'are you serious' look and I sheepishly smiled. "I was talking about going somewhere with me. I think your shift is over?" He spoke casually.