Chapter 9- Pari's Reveals Her Condition

"Welcome, welcome Mrs. Khanna." Samarth greeted the lady with a forced smile on his face. "Thanks, Mr. Saxena. I see the decorations are very well done. You love your daughter so much, don't you?" She asked in a seductive voice bending slightly towards him showcasing her cleavage.

"Umm yeah! I love her a lot. Go take a seat. Your daughter too is there with Pari. Go." Samarth said taking a few steps backwards. Mrs. Khanna got to know that he wouldn't give her much importance right now, so she went towards her daughter and got indulged in the party.

How do married woman even get the heart to flirt with someone else other than their husband? Samarth was so against this 'cheating on your partner' thing. Even if you aren't happy in a relationship, you don't have a right to cheat on your partner. Talk things out. He huffed as he realized not everyone was as good as his Mihu.

"Hello, Sheena." Samarth greeted the young girl. "Hey, uncle." Sheena replied showing her pearly white teeth. Samarth giggled but instantly put up a straight face as the kid left to the party hall. He was greeting guests for the next 15 minutes.

--------------------

"Come on, Suraj. Let's go!" Jiya held out her hand for Suraj. Suraj stoop up after tying his shoe laces and held his Maasi's hand. "Are re re, where are the aunt-nephew duo going?" Suraj's mother asked while chopping the vegetables as she was getting bored of only resting the whole day. 

"Mummy, I informed you na! I was gonna go to Pari's party today." Suraj made his mother remember that. "Yes, yes. Your friend." Shivani said as she continued chopping the veggies. "Eww! Friend? Who will make that rabbit, friend? She is just my enemy." 

"Suraj, don't say like this. Pari is so cute." Jiya said while taking support of Suraj's shoulder and buckling her heels. "Jiya aunty, only you think that she's cute." Suraj rolled his eyes. Shivani looked up at Jiya and Suraj and giggled.

"Hmm, the ever so supporting Maasi bhanja are now having opposite views on someone haan?" Shivani smiled. "Di, you don't listen to this Suraj. He doesn't appreciate her. But when you yourself will meet Pari na, you will agree with me on this point on how cute she is. She is a darling, Di." Jiya said, sighing dreamily.

"Haan, now start dreaming about little kids. Arey, I don't remember from how long I'm telling you to find a boy for yourself but this girl is busy with little kids. Marry them only." Jiya's mum said setting the tray of coffee on the table for Shivani and herself. 

"Mom, nice idea actually. How good it will be to have a beautiful and cute kid around you all the time." Jiya chuckled and burst into laughter seeing her mother's scowl. "Hmm....now tell me, do you have a boy in your mind?" Jiya rolled her eyes. "And, here the topic of my marriage comes again. Mom, can you just sit back and rest and not bring this topic up for like, 5 births." Jiya stated seriously but giggled seeing Suraj's funny expression.

"Go! Do whatever you want. I will wait for the day when you yourself will come up with a boy and tell me that you're gonna marry him. Then I'll be like, 'finally'. " Renuka distracted herself saying this and sipped on her coffee silently. Jiya went and hugged her mum from behind.

"Why Mom? This much eager to send me away from you all?" She cried. Her mother looked at her with glossy eyes and kissed her cheek. "Naughty girl. You will always be there in our hearts and whenever you want to come back to your house, you will be always welcomed with open arms. My Jiya." She kissed her again and Jiya too kissed her mom.

"Okay mom, I'm getting late. Let's go Suraj baby." Jiya called out for Suraj and they both were making their way out of the house when suddenly Shivani called out. "Jiya!!! This Pari is that Samarth's daughter right? He is very handsome. I've seen his Insta account!" Jiya turned around and saw Shivani wiggling her eyebrows at her.