Chapter 11- Miss Jhagdalu and Mr. Sanki

Her heart says 'go for it', mind says, 'do not!' Here is Jiya, sandwiched between her heart and brain on whether to marry Samarth or not. She had asked herself this question for the millionth time now. Deep inside, she wanted to marry him but from outside she was going to show that she was doing all this for Pari, just for her.

Jiya hears a knock on the door, breaking her chain of thoughts. She opens the door of her room and sees Shivani standing there with two ice cream bowls and a bright smile. "Di? Itni raat gaye?" Jiya asked her while taking a look at the clock.

"Why? Am I not allowed in my little sister's room at midnight?" Shivani narrowed her eyes and smiled while entering in, leaving Jiya at the door. "What?" Shivani questioned as she found Jiya staring at her. "See, I thought we could have a girls' night, like we used to back when we were kids?" She stated which came out as a question. "And, I was craving for ice cream lately so thought to sneak it in, blame it on the hormones, doctor." She giggled earning a chuckle from Jiya.

Jiya and Shivani sat on Jiya's bed. Jiya opened her laptop and they put on F.R.I.E.N.D.S something which they always adored and didn't grow old for them no matter what decade it was. They began chatting girly stuff, while drooling at the heroes and licking their ice creams off the bowls. There was a lot of cheating going on too. When Jiya would be sure, Shivani is not looking her way, she would steal a spoonful of ice cream from her bowl and same went with Shivani.

"It was good right?" Shivani asked as the credits for the last episode rolled up. They didn't see the time as they were engaged in the series and had complete almost one whole season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. "I am seeing my little sister is a bit upset today. Like, you were upset before our girly session." Shivani piqued in finishing the last bit of her ice cream. Jiya looked at her and smiled nervously not knowing where to start from. 

"Di, I need advice." Jiya spoke after minutes which felt like hours to Shivani. Shivani understood something great was happening in her life. Whenever she would say that she needed advice from her, it meant she was either troubled due to something or confused and couldn't take a decision alone. Shivani kept their ice cream bowls aside and nodded at Jiya asking her to continue.

Jiya told her everything that had happened from all these. Right from the first day she met Pari and the connection she felt to Pari's wish which Samarth couldn't deny now as he had giver her his word. Shivani, after listening to the whole saga, kept her forefinger on her chin as if pondering over all of this. It surely was too much to digest in a single night. But, seeing that her younger sister was facing this alone, she decided to help her.

"Hmm, whatever advice I give you, in the end it's you who will decide what you have to do." Shivani stated monotonously. Jiya nodded her head understanding that very well. "Yes, di. But, it's too much for me. It's not something which is only and only related to me. A marriage is a hold bond not only between two individuals but also between two families. I need my family's suggestion in taking this big step." Jiya said, worry lines forming on her beautiful forehead.

"Okay? So, first tell me honestly, how you feel about Samarth." Shivani asked as if it was the most important part of the discussion at present. Jiya looked at her startled. She didn't expect that coming. Shivani didn't miss the glint in Jiya's eyes and her cheeks growing a scarlet red. She smiled amusedly knowing that her sister had very well fallen in the trap called, 'love'.

When Jiya started fumbling, looked at a loss of words and even quit trying to express her feelings after some time, Shivani asked her another question keeping Samarth's topic at bay for the time being. "Okay, forget that. Tell me how you feel about Pari?" Shivani asked and Jiya grew ecstatic almost as soon as she finished asking the question. "Pari? Oh god Di, she is a literal sweetheart. She is one cutie pie of a child. I love her so so so much. That kid looks ethereal Di, even after the fact that, that monster had raised her." She muttered the last part slowly hoping Shivani won't hear her but she already had. She smiled and let Pari be the subject for discussion as of now.