Chapter 8- Pari Knows The Truth

"I hate him! I so freaking hate him. What was he saying? 'You're flying too high. Samarth Saxena doesn't thank or apologize to anyone.' Samarth Saxena, my foot. As if I'm dying for his words of gratitude! Just go to hell, you Samarth Saxena. Idiot, stupid, arrogant, duffer!" Jiya stomped her foot as she made her way towards her bed. 

She sat on her bed. She was angry, very much. Because just now as they all were having dinner, everyone was talking about Samarth. Samarth is such a hard working man, so rich, so cute, so confident. She didn't like even one second of the dinner time. This was the first time that her favorite aalo paratha also didn't give her satisfaction.

Jiya picked up her secret diary from its hideout. She opened it and taking a pen from the bed side table, she began scribbling something in the diary. She thought a lot about how to pen down her day's events. All throughout the day, she had talked to that Samarth. She finally completed writing down her diary. It read:

Dear Diary,
Today, I had an encounter with the last person on earth I wanna meet, Samarth Saxena. It was not actually an encounter but, a meeting, a horrible one.

All throughout that so-called interview, he was staring at me as if he would any time pounce on me and ravish me! I asked him few questions and he answered them pretty confidently.

But, that one question, about his favorite book. Who the hell admits that they read 'fifty shades of grey'? He did not only admit that but also told something very inappropriate afterwards.

However, one thing which makes me appreciate him is that he loves his daughter. Well, that little child deserves it. She is very innocent and naïve to worldly affairs. I hope she stays innocent but no one takes advantage of her innocence any time in life. God bless her. Coming back to this Mr. Saxena, he is a pretty mysterious person. Especially about his wife. He dodged the question when I asked him about his wife. Why? Did he hate her? Or she hated him? I think the latter is true. Who will love such an egoistic person. But, I am not someone to interfere or comment on his personal life, so I'll let it slip away.

But, you know dear diary, what he did next? He came near me, like very near and I, like a stupid girl, closed my eyes anticipating a kiss from him. What was I even thinking? He moved back and again blabbered something in his deep husky voice.

But, one thing which warmed my heart was his concern for the old lady. Like, in today's world people don't respect their own parents and he went to great lengths to provide comfort for that old lady.
He truly has a heart of gold sometimes but that heart becomes rock when he talks to me. Whenever he talks to me he either speaks things he isn't supposed to or either makes me uncomfortable by not speaking.

But, I liked his daughter. However he was, he had raised her well. No, wait, his wife had raised her well. Because, whom am kidding? How can a monstrous person like him impart good values in kids?
You know, sometimes I think there's more to this rude behavior of his. It's not just arrogance, pride or ego. Maybe, it's something beyond that. Something which either my eyes are not seeing or my brain isn't able to process. Whatever it might be, he really cares for his daughter.
But, what was that moment in the car when I clung onto him as the aftereffect of hearing thunder? Well, it's not my fault. I am scared of such loud noises. What can I do? But, that dumb person thought I am getting closer to him wontedly. Never in my wildest dreams would I wish to get closer to Mr. Samarth Saxena.
Diary, please save me from any impending danger about to dawn in my life. 

Good Night
Sweet dreams

Jiya closed her eyes after she kept the diary safely behind her bed. She didn't know why Samarth's face flashed in her mind again and again. She twisted in her bed and slept on her side. She opened her eyes and saw Samarth laying beside her on the bed. Her eyes widened as she found him staring her with much intensity. He had a sweet smile on his face.