Chapter 34- A Romantic Samarth

"Jiya Mamma aap kahan gaye the?" Pari squeals as soon as Jiya enters her home. She lifts Pari in her arms and kisses her cheeks.

"Jiya, aap theek hain?" Shipra asks, concern etches her face. "Haan, Maa. I am fine. Your Jiya Mamma is fine, Pari." Her voice turns sweeter at the last part.

"Mujhe laga tha, aap bhi mujhe meri Mamma ki tarah...." Pari trails off pouting sadly, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. Jiya hugs her closer to herself and looks at Samarth.

Samarth smiles and walks off, too emotional to react.

**************

"Aaj phir tumpe pyaar aaya hai." Jiya hears Samarth singing which amuses her. She looks at her husband through the mirror while applying her body lotion. Samarth was focused on his laptop and his frowning face earned a smile from her.

She got up and walked towards the bed. She sat on it and pulled the quilt over her. Samarth looked at her as if she had grown two heads.

"What?" She asked confusedly. "Tum yahan soogi?" Samarth questioned, his mouth agape.

Jiya shifts uncomfortably on the bed. What was she doing? She was going to sleep beside him without an official, personal love declaration. She picked the pillow and started moving towards the couch.

Samarth held her wrist and turned her towards him. 

"Now what?" She was still very embarrassed and crimson won't leave her cheeks.

"Toh, tum yahan nahi soogi?" This time he had a smirk on his face.

Jiya huffed in annoyance and withdrew her wrist from his hold.

"Problem kya hai aapki, Mr. Samarth Saxena? Yahan soogi, nahi soogi, kahan soogi? Chahte kya hain aap?" She spoke everything in one breath, clearly offended and ashamed of her own emotions.

"Main kya chahta hoon, yeh bata doon toh aur blush karne lagogi, Mrs. Jiya Samarth Saxena!" His husky voice sent goosebumps all over her skin. 

Why was he the only one making her blush by his statements? Well, two could play this game at a time.

She climbed the bed and moved towards him slowly and seductively. She lifted the files and kept them aside, clearing the barrier between them.

"Nahi, aaj toh aap bata hi deejiye, aakhir aap chahte kya hain?" She moved her index finger over his collar bone and muttered in a deep and alluring voice. Seeing his Adam's apple move up and down gave her the much needed confidence.

"Jiya, stroke the lion only if you can bear his attack." He closed his eyes, trying to control his desires which were seeming extremely uncontrollable after the scene in the car.

Before Jiya could understand the meaning behind his words, he grabbed her wrists and buried her under him hovering over her. 

"Sam---Samarth---" Jiya couldn't speak anymore as Samarth's index finger shut her up. 

"Shhhh! All the talking was over in that go-down. Now, we need to focus on much more important things." He whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe, making her gasp.

She placed her palm on her chest and could feel his erratic heartbeat immediately. Ok, so she wasn't the only one affected.

Samarth looked at her face and smiled tenderly.

"Miss Jhagdalu, I know the confession came out to be abrupt and insincere in that filthy place but now I wanna make it up to you." He spoke, sincerity lacing his tone. Jiya smiled at his words.

"You know what's the best part about you? The part I like the most? It's that your bad qualities are also your good ones." He flashed her a charming smile.