Chapter 21- The New Addition

"Oh!! So today's your last day in Paris?" Meenakshi asked Jiya. "Haan. Last day hai and Pari bachha is so sad na, main kya bataun aapko bhabhi." Jiya gives her a small smile. Meenakshi smiled back but her eyes stopped at the red marks on her neck. She giggled mischievously making Jiya smile in confusion.

"Kya hua?" Jiya asked. "Lagta hai kal ki raat bahut hi romanchak thi." Meenakshi exclaimed while holding herself from bursting into fits of laughter. Jiya still couldn't understand anything. After a while, she remembered that she still hadn't concealed the marks on her neck. She had just taken a bath and came out when Meenakshi entered the room. She didn't have the time to cover her red marks. "Koi baat nahi. No need to get embarrassed. I understand." Meenakshi smiled and assured her.

"Bhabhi, aap jaisa soch rahe ho, ye waisa nahi hai." Jiya tried to explain Meenakshi. "Mujhe sab pata hai." Meenakshi raised her hands in the air and exited the room while still smiling and laughing like a maniac. "Idiot! Now, I have to get embarrassed 'cause of him." She took out her concealer and began applying it on her marks.

"Ohh, covering my marks on you, wife?" Samarth chuckled as soon as he entered the room. "I just wanna kill you Samarth. Aapne zabardasti ki thi na kal mere saath?" Jiya made an accusing face. "Zabardasti maine ki??" Samarth questioned with a shock on his face making Jiya rethink if he was the one who forced himself upon her or was it vice versa. "Whatever." Jiya dismissed the topic while applying the concealer. Samarth sighed in annoyance and went to pack his bag.

--------------------

"I am so excited for swimming, Maya." Pari exclaimed while putting on the rubber ring around her waist while Maya smiled and mirrored her actions. "Pari, aap please zyada door mat jaana bachha. Okay? And, Maya aap bhi." Jiya instructed and touched both of theirs cheeks lovingly. "Okay Jiya Mamma." "Okay Jiya Aunty." The girls exclaimed and rushed to the pool. 

"Let's swim." Meenakshi said with a smile. Jiya looked at her in awe as she looked beautiful in the two piece swim suit. "Nahi nahi." Jiya refused politely. "Arey, don't be a spoil sport. C'mon Jiya." "Ahh! I am not comfortable flaunting my body in a swim suit in front of men." Jiya raised her insecurity while glancing her surroundings filled with men. Meenakshi smiled. "Ohh babe, it's Paris. No one gives a damn." She waved her hand dismissively.

Jiya hesitated but later succumbed to Meenakshi's pleas. She went to the dressing room and wore a two piece swim suit that Meenakshi gave her. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Hey Bhagwaan, kahin main moti toh nahi ho gayi. Everyone out there is so slim and fit. Wouldn't I be an odd one out? Umm---so what? I shouldn't be insecure. I am not going to impress anyone. I am going to have fun and that's what I came to Paris for." Jiya came out of the dressing room and went towards the swimming pool.

"Wow Papa. Aapko swimming kitni achhi aati hai." Pari splashes the water on Samarth's face and he chuckled. "Is it?" He splashed the water on Pari's face too. Jiya was lost seeing the duo enjoying themselves with each other. She silently prayed for Samarth and Pari to not have any conflicts and be like this forever. Her eyes then moved from Pari's giggling face to Samarth's. 

She gasped seeing the water droplets cascading down his well built body. She knew he had a hot, okay, very hot body but with water droplets on it, it looked 1000 times more better. Jiya seemed to have lost in Samarth's mesmerizing physique, his ultra handsome face with chiseled jaws, cute dimple, attractive eyes and messed up hair. She unknowingly licked her lips as her eyes traveled from his eyes to his kissable lips. "Why is he so hot?" Jiya whispered to herself.

"Who Samarth? Your husband?" Meenakshi asked teasingly. "Ohh did I say that out loud?" Jiya sounded embarrassed. "Yes, you did." Jiya's eyes widened in second hand embarrassment while Meenakshi laughed. Jiya ignored the blush that crept up to her cheeks and walked forward in a confident manner.