Chapter 3- Jiya Rescues Pari

Jiya quietly sneaked into the house as she saw the pooja on progress. She gestured her elder brother to be quiet and went and stood beside her mother. Everybody was ready for the aarti and when her mother spotted Jiya, she glared her. Jiya knew she was goin to be grounded today for being late to the pooja.

The pooja ended successfully and all the guests left. Jiya too saw it as an opportunity to leave for the hospital but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. She turned around to see her mother, angry. She passed a nervous smile in her direction. "Where do you think you're going?", she asked with feigned sweetness. "Umm..to the hospital Mom.", Jiya replied with a nervous smile. "I forbid.", Jiya's mom says with a shrug of shoulders. 

"But why?", asked Jiya as she followed her mom to the kitchen. "Today, Ankit is having a success party Jiya, arranged in a restaurant, wouldn't you like to be there for him? With him?", Jiya's mom asked sweetly and Jiya's eyebrows raised in amusement. "A success party? Does that mean?", she asked with excitement and got a nod from her mother. She jumped in excitement and went in her brother's room.

"Bhaiya, am so happy for you. You bagged the deal, didn't you?", she squealed and hugged her brother. Her brother smiled as he kissed his sister's temple. She broke the hug and said, "Now tell me, when are you giving a treat?" "Just today, in the Taj Palace Hotel.", Ankit replied. Jiya congratulated her once again and said, "Bhaiya, now that you have bagged the deal, what about finding a bhabhi for me?" When he blushed, she tickled his stomach a bit and exclaimed, "Then someone is definitely there, who is it?" Ankit nodded his head negatively and the brother-sister duo hurried for the lunch before their mother could yell at them.

--------------------

"Papa, which hotel will we be visiting?", Pari asked with curiosity. Samarth smiled as he looked at his daughter through the rear view mirror and said, "It's the Taj Palace baby, your favorite no?". Pari smiled and nodded her head in a 'yes'. 

After much of consoling and convincing, Samarth had finally agreed to go to a restaurant with Pari. He had an important business meeting tonight but like always, his daughter was his topmost priority. "Are you excited, Princess?", asked Samarth with a smile and giggled when she replied, "Yes, Papa. Very much, Taj Palace is my favorite. You know what that Aakash was telling? That, my Papa will not take me anywhere as he is a busy man. I told him, he will, if I ask him, yes na Papa?" Samarth nodded his head. "So, this fire is ignited by him?", questioned Samarth and laughed loudly when he noticed through Pari's reaction that she didn't understand anything.

They finally reached the hotel and went towards the table that Samarth had booked for them. "Hi, Waiter Uncle!", Pari greeted the waiter as soon as he came to take their order. He smiled at her and then got into his professional demeanor as he inquired Samarth about what they would like to have. It was interesting how Samarth never smiled when he was in public and his daughter was the complete opposite of him. She would smile and greet people all sweetly. Samarth would feel proud of his daughter relieved that her innocence was not tainted.

--------------------

"Bhaiya? Isn't this so expensive? I mean-", Jiya asked politely in a low voice. "Yes, Beta, even I think it's too costly.", asked Jiya's Mom. Ankit smiled at them and replied, "No, Mamma, don't you worry. This all is affordable. I have bagged that deal and it's a success party so just enjoy." Every one smiled at him and ordered things that they wanted to eat. It was Ankit's success party but Jiya being the youngest one got the chance to order her favorites.

--------------------

"Wow Papa, the food here is so tasty just like last time. I love you for bringing me here!", Pari said as she got  off the table tugged at Samarth's pant. He picked her up and made her sit on his lap and kissed her on her cheek. "I love you too, my Pari.", said Samarth and then his phone rang. He excused himself from Pari as it was a business call and he couldn't talk sweetly with anyone except Pari and Shipra and his anger could put a wrong influence on Pari. "Beta, you stay here only okay? Papa will come in a bit, fine?" Pari nodded her head and then got engaged with her soup.