Chapter 33- A Quick, Hot Confession

One of the men sprinkle water on Jiya's face. She opens her eyes but closes them again as the scorching sunlight hits her. She looks around her only to find herself tied to a chair in the middle of a dark room with only a small window through which the sunlight shone.

"Who are you both?" She asked the two men present in the room. She had already imagined all these scenarios of her getting harassed or even worse, raped, by these men. She had started chanting every God's name on loop.

"Chup chaap se reh. Sab pata chal jaayega kuch hi der mein." One of the man yelled at her making her flinch in her seat. She started shaking in her chair in an attempt to break free. "Mujhe kholo. Bhaand ke kyun rakha hai mujhe? Tumhe pata hai main ek doctor hoon." She tried to threaten them. "Toh kya karein ham? Naachein?" One of them sarcastically questioned before breaking into fits of laughter.

"Arey, itne hatte katte ho. Yeh sab karne ke bajaay kuch dhang ka kaam karo toh paison ke saath saath izzat bhi milegi. Hamesha aisa kaam karo ki kabhi kisi ko sorry na bolna pade." Jiya tried to speak some sense into their head. "Yeh kitna badbad karti hai. Eee, kapda daalo iske munh mein." The other man, following the instructions, shoved a cloth into Jiya's mouth even after her constant refusals and pleas. She looked around her to think of a way to get rid from this situation but nothing came to her mind.

All of a sudden, the entrance door opened. Jiya looked curiously at the invader whereas the other two men alerted themselves with gun in their hands. The person came closer to them and that's when the men dropped their guns. Jiya instantly recognized Rahul and started shifting in her seat uncontrollably wanting to be ungagged and heard. 

"Uff, kyun baandh ke rakha hai tumne ise?" Rahul speaks sweetly as he comes near her to remove the cloth from her mouth. She sighs. "Rahul Sir aap? Achha hua aap aa gaye. Haath kholiye na mere. I was coming to this hospital where you called me and they abducted me suddenly." She looked at the men and continued. "Kholo mujhe. Warna main, mere husband and yeh mere boss, jo ki eye witness hain in sab mein, ham sab milkar tumhe jail pahuncha denge." She spoke, her voice filled with anger.

Rahul started to untie her but stopped just then. He looked at her face and smirked. "Arey haan, ise aise kyun baandha hai? Tum logon ko pata nahi yeh kiski wife hai? Yeh Samarth the Great ki biwi hai. Woh tum logon ki woh haalat karega ki tum log kahin munh dikhaane layak nahi rahoge." Karan spoke. Jiya looked at him confusedly, finding his behavior a bit odd.

Rahul grabbed her chin and made her look at him forcefully. "You are Mrs. Samarth Saxena. Aren't you?" Rahul's voice changed. From sugary sweet, his voice transformed to anger filled. Jiya looked at him, growing a little scared comparatively. "You know what? I extremely despise that man. I don't hate you. But, you chose this path for you the day you agreed to his marriage proposal." He harshly jerked her face aside and walked back. He fished out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Shipra?" Jiya's eyes widened in horror as Rahul called Shipra over the phone. "Yeah. You don't need to know who this is. Do you know someone named Jiya?" He smirked evilly, looking at her. "Yeah. She is kidnapped. Coming straight to the point, if you want her, ask Samarth to come here, otherwise she will come back to you, murdered, in 2 hours." He cut the phone and switched it off.

"Aap aisa kyun kar rahe hain, Sir? Maine aapka kya bigaada hai?" Jiya asked, tired. "Na na, tumne kuch nahi bigaada hai. Bigaada toh Samarth ne hai. Abhi tumhare pass tumhare life ke aakhri 2 ghante bache hain, so let me tell you everything. Has he told you about his first wife?" Rahul switched on the AC and sat on a bench located at the corner of the huge room.

Jiya nodded her head in positive. "Aap Mihika ke baare mein baat kar rahe hain?" Jiya asked to confirm. "Yeah." He took a pause before saying anything else. "Aap uske boyfrie...." Jiya was interrupted. "Bhai. I am her brother. She was my one and only sister who was snatched away from me because of your Samarth." Jiya gasped at the revelation.