Chapter 15- Samarth's Nightmare

Jiya shook her head and descended the stairs. The helipad was a lot to take in. She wondered whether she would even fit in his house, in his life. But, then even if she wouldn't, she'll have to bear with all this for the sake of the little fairy girl, that has stolen her heart very recently.

She knocked on the door of Samarth's bedroom, not sure whether she could call it hers. Samarth had clearly threatened her that it wasn't her room or her house. She was going to mind that. She wasn't a gold digger and would not consider 'his' house as hers too.

"Come in." Samarth's husky voice made her roll her eyes. She entered the room and saw him all changed, sitting on the bed, resting his head against the headboard. He was not in his sherwani anymore. He was wearing a blue full sleeve tee with black trousers. The t shirt was effortlessly hugging his delicious abs. She wondered what would it be like to see him shirtless. She shook her head in order to sweep the inappropriate thoughts under the carpet.

"Ab invitation dun andar aane ke liye?" Samarth roared, irritated, lifting his head from his cellphone. "Ohh did I interrupt any stalking session?" Jiya shrugged her shoulders while coming inside the room. Samarth raised his eyebrows at her. "Huh?" He prompted her. "Umm--yeah! You stalking a girl or someone." Jiya answered nonchalantly.

"Shut up! Mind your own business." Samarth roared and went back to his phone. "Ohh trust me, I think of doing just that." Jiya mocked, opened her bag to choose for a comfortable nightwear. "Hey Bhagwan!" Jiya was surprised to see only short, desire provoking dresses inside her suitcase. She dug much deeper inside but there was literally nothing decent she could wear in front of the devil of her husband and feel confident. She anyways took out a camisole and a nightie, which apparently was much more decent than the other dresses. She went into the washroom to get changed.

"Jhagdaalu!" Samarth muttered under his breath as he scrolled the cell's screen researching for the new project at hand. "I heard that, Mr. Saxena" Jiya shouted from inside the washroom. "I meant that, Mrs. Saxena!" Samarth reverted back almost instantly. Jiya mumbled curses under her breath. 

She changed into the dress. It wasn't any better than the other dresses. Whoever had packed her clothes made it sure that they really celebrate their first night. "Never, I repeat, never ever, trust your family with packing clothes for you when you're moving to your in-law's house after marriage. They won't leave a single chance to embarrass you." She mumbled to herself while tying the knot of the night dress. She looked at herself in the mirror. There was no doubt that she looked desirable, hot, gorgeous. 

"Not bad!" She turned around and gaped at herself through the mirror. "But, it will become bad once I step out of the washroom." She knew this for sure. She didn't want Samarth to think that she was seducing him. Whatever feelings she had for him, she would never seduce that bipolar devil into making love to her. Firstly, she wasn't ready yet and secondly, she didn't trust him enough.

She took a deep breath, exhaled and stepped out of the bathroom. And, the electricity went off. She was irritated for a moment due to the darkness but smiled wide as she realized Samarth wouldn't be able to see her now. She was a lot more assertive now. 

"Urghhhh!!! I curse you, electrician. Why did the power fail, that too at this time?" Samarth groaned making Jiya roll her eyes, knowing he wouldn't be able to see her doing that in the darkness. "Because, God loves me a lot." She said in an extremely low voice. She moved touching things, so that she doesn't collide into something and hurt herself. Unfortunately, she collided with the foot of the bed and winced. "Ahhhh! My toe."

"Mrs. Saxena? Is it you? What happened?" Samarth asked worriedly trying to locate her in the room though it was dark. "I--I am fine, Mr. Saxena. I am good. It's just that my toe hurts." Jiya whimpered in pain. Samarth got off the bed and tried to look for Jiya. He caught hold of someone and held onto him.