Chapter 5- Interview Gone Hot!

"No, you're not going anywhere Anku.", Jiya's mom, Renuka said. "Instead, let Jiya do this work for you." Ankit looked at his younger sister while Jiya just spit the coffee she was drinking.

"What the hell mom? How can you drag me into all this?", she inquired. Renuka's mother came beside her and sat in one of chairs adjacent to her. "Beta, Anku is unwell, he had prepared a lot for today and if he does not go, all his work would go in vain. You know he has 102 degree fever. Now, you tell me is it okay for him to go to work today?", she asked sweetly.

"No, it's not and I understand that. Let Bhaiya take a day off from work. He can do his work tomorrow.", Jiya suggested as a matter of fact. "No, he can't postpone it to tomorrow. That's what he has been telling me since. Apparently there's this multi billionaire he has to interview, who also turns out to be the owner of the company wherein he works. So, you see, it's like he is gonna meet a celebrity. And, you don't postpone celebrities, right?".

"So, alright. What do you want me to do?", Jiya asked tired of arguing to her super strict mother. "Oh, it's nothing. You just have to take his notepad and go to this hotel wherein the meeting slash interview is supposed to happen. Here, this is the notepad, it contains the questions. You may write the answers down or record them as and when he answers you.", she instructed.  

Jiya nodded her head and got up rolling her eyes. She didn't want to do this. It was a Sunday for god's sake. But, her first priority is her brother and she can go to great lengths to help him. 

She went to her room and stepped inside her closet. She pouted as she moved her eyes on each and every dress in there, her hands on her hips. She finally decided to wear the blue knee length dress. Neither too revealing, nor too boring. She combed her hair and tied it in a high ponytail. She applied minimal makeup, not being an ardent fan of beauty products.

"Okay mom am leaving.", she said grabbing the car keys. "Jiya, you look so beautiful, princess. And, don't scream or yell on that billionaire. Keep in mind that he, indirectly is your elder brother's boss. Speak and behave politely.", her mother said in a deep voice. "As long as he is polite, sure! By the way, what's his name?", she asked while wearing her heels.

"It's, it's yeah, it's Samarth Saxena. Yes, I guess.", Jiya stopped buckling her heels as soon as she heard that name. There was no way in her sane mind she would ever be going to cross paths with him. He was a devil and the way he had behaved with her last time was even more devilish of him. But, she couldn't deny that she loved her brother and was only going to see him because of her Bhaiya. "Okay mom, see you.", she shouted.

"I will send you his picture so you could identify him.", Renuka shouted. "No, it's fine. I've seen hi-", Jiya stopped mid sentence as she saw her mom's curiosity rising. "You've seen him?", she repeated. "No, I was guessing I would have seen him but you may send me the picture. That would help, you know." She forced a smile at her and sat in her car. She beat her fist on the steering wheel and eventually started the car.

Her phone pinged indicating a notification. It said, an image was sent by her mother. She sighed as she opened the message and looked at the image. Her breath was really stuck in her throat as she looked at him with an unknown emotion rising in her heart. He really looked handsome with his hair set back and in an Armani suit. His smile, well, smirk captivated her heart and made her smile. "He looks good but, only in pictures. Wait, he looks good in real life too but, until he opens his mouth.", she stated and continued driving to The Royal Imperial Hotel.

She entered the hotel and instantly realized it was big no, vast. She walked inside to see the floors polished to the extent where she could see her reflection on them. She saw the pillars around and concluded that the owner of this hotel was an extremely rich persona. "Of course", she sighed, "that devil will obviously book a room in one such hotel only.", she muttered.