Young & Dumb

EMILY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Wednesday, September 30th

It's a long day. I'm not the biggest fan of Wednesday's school plan like at all. It's got every single subject that I do not like strung together. Except for the last one though. The day ends with physics and that has got to be my favorite subject. At least since our teacher changed this year. I'm not lying when I say that Mr. Depp is the greatest teacher I've ever had and that he's probably everything a student wishes for in a teacher. He's smart and knows that but doesn't go as if he's in a higher league than us. In some way he's strict but it never comes off like he's in charge of us. He's nice but still has everyone under control. And on top of that you can actually learn stuff even though the lessons are chill.

I finish writing down the notes from the whiteboard when the bell starts ringing. Because I hurry my handwriting gets ugly, especially when I see everyone around me packing and leaving. After I wrote down the last word I quickly stuff all of the things I took out back in my bag and stand up from my chair as well. Instead of putting it there too I grab the physics book and hug it to my chest when making my way to the front.

"Finally." Sam sighs with his left arm around Lizzy's shoulder. I notice that she doesn't seem too attentive at the conversation the boys had. They probably think she just mindlessly stares somewhere but I know better and realize that she's having her eyes on the guy sitting behind the teachers desk aka our teacher. I don't make a comment though. As long as she won't speak about it voluntarily I won't make it up. On top of that Sam is like right next to us.

We leave the classroom and join the rest of the school in the hallway. Kind of everyone starts going to the west wing to bring their stuff back to their bedroom. We join them but suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Margot beside me. I laugh a little when I admit "don't scare me, duh.". "I didn't attend to, duh." She mocks me. "What are you guys doing this evening?" She asks and leans a little forward to catch a quick look with the rest of my group. Two of them shrug their shoulders while Ian confirms that we'll go out.

"Thanks for letting me know I've got plans today!" Lizzy sarcastically says and reaches out her hand to gently slap the back of Ian's head. He grins silly at her. "Well, apparently we're going out." I conclude and turn back to Matgot, "why are you asking?".

"You still have a dare to do." She smirks and flips her white hair over her shoulder. I do have to think for a moment but quickly think of what she meant. Now that I'm sober again I think this is a really stupid idea. Why would I spend time on going out with a boy I don't even like? It's not like there's anything to expect for me. I sigh when nodding my head in understanding. "I know. I will ask him." I say. "-Today!" She adds to my sentence.