Okay

EMILY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Saturday, October 10th

It's only around eight am when I wake up. I went to bed early yesterday and apparently had enough sleep to wake up much earlier than I usually would on a Saturday. Even though I was awake I did not have enough energy to get out of bed yet. It took me about five minutes to open my eyes fully. I gently rub them after. Blinking a little I take a quick look around my room. I turn on my side and grab my phone from the nightstand beside my bed. I unbuckle the charger and rest my hands on my chest to look at the screen.

For some time I just check some texts and go through social media, just some random stuff. Soon I have enough of that as well. My eyes start to hurt too so I put the phone away again and slowly sit up. I stretch my hands up to the ceiling and sigh pleasantly. Then I slowly get my feet out of bed and place them on the floor. I run a hand through my hair to get it out of my face. Sighing again I raise from the mattress and slurp to the door across from my bed. I get under the shower and spend good half an hour underneath the water.

With a towel around my body I then step out of the shower and walk to the sink. I'm having my hair, freshly washed, up in another towel while brushing my teeth. I didn't like the quiet so I quickly walked back inside my bedroom to put on some music on my phone. I still leave my hair up and go to my closet. Leaning against the door I let my eyes wander through the piles of clothes and think about an outfit I could wear.

Whistling a little I grab a rose top with colorful flowers across and a light blue jeans. I think it'll match well. Tossing the towel away I put on the clothes and also release my hair. Once I'm dressed I rub the towel over my head a few times to get my hair only a little dryer.

I sit down on my desk and continue the assignments I have in English. I started them yesterday and stopped when I got too tired. I read a few sentences I wrote to get into the subject again before I keep writing on the assignment. The next half an hour I spend finishing the homework.

"Food." I murmur to myself. My stomach growls and I put a hand on it in discomfort. I should eat something. I spend one second of thinking about texting the others but decide against that idea. Lizzy doesn't eat breakfast and the boys are probably still sleeping. Maybe not. Doesn't matter.

I turn off the music but leave my phone on the table when exiting my bedroom. My stomach starts to growl again and if I'm honest I'm starting to feel kind of hungry. I put the keys in my pants pockets once I locked the door and make my way over to the kitchen. I think about whether I should have oats or some toast for breakfast but come to the decision to eat what I simply find first. I kick the door open and almost let it fall into my face again as I stop walking. On the table in front of the window, Lucas sits with a book in his hand.