My First Crush

JOHNNY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Tuesday, September 1st

I unfortunately had to skip my last two lessons because of some upcoming meeting I had with the principal about one of my students. As much as in other schools it is declined to do any sort of drugs around the school campus. Yet another student thought it was funny to smoke weed on the schoolyard while skipping classes.

If you have to break the rules then smoke on the toilets. Or find a quiet and hidden place what smart ones would do. That's what I at least do.

I'm currently going through some pages I just copied. Teaching isn't that bad as many people might think it is. I used to teach gym classes in my twenties but changed to maths and physics a couple of years ago. I mostly just like to give my students some sort of project they work on for one to two months before presenting it.

I put the papers to the side and grab my phone from my bag that's standing underneath my wooden table. One thing I REALLY admire at this place is that every teacher gets his own office. We still have a teacher's room in which we meet, discuss or spend our breaks but I personally like to stay in my office.

Turning the thing I look at my screen and sigh deeply when a message pops up that literally gives me anxiety.

-Mother-
How 'bout you and
Lucas come over for dinner
tonight?

I frown at the word Mother and put my phone down again, screen on the table. Lately it's gotten a little problematic with her again but I guess that's nothing new.

Leaning back in my chair I circulate my head and hear a quiet crack in the side of my neck. I sigh in comfortableness. My gaze lifts to the door as I hear a knock. I put my feet back down on the floor before I quickly go to answer it.

I release the breath I didn't realize I've been holding in when I open the door and have this beautiful girl in my vision. I grin a little when she gazes up at me with this annoyed look in her eyes that women like her use to have when they're forced to do something. Taking a step aside I close the door again after she entered my office, quietly.

"Won't you sit down, honey." I say and walk back to my chair. I watch her intently as her eyes and lips straighten to a thin line as she walks over to the chair that faces mine. I only sit down after she did and fold my hands in my lap. "Stop giving me nicknames." She mumbles under her breath and takes her seat. Her blue ocean eyes wander around my room, probably trying to get an impression of me.