Basic Instinct

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Friday, November 6th

So here's the deal.

Em got us all surprised when she started dating the nerd. Even though they haven't been calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend yet, we all know they're the cutest crazy kids together. Lucas seems to make her smile all day long and won't leave her side unless I tell him to. "Lemme have a girls talk for God's sake!" was what I said to him yesterday. I just wanted to ask how things were between these (if it wasn't obvious already) but Lucas would stay with Em until I told him to leave.
They're in the new freshly in love phase I guess.

And then there's Sam and I. At least that's what most people in our group think. I do love Sam and we obviously still hang out a lot. But damn I just really have had the best sex lately. And it was not with him. I feel bad saying that but it's true. It's not that big of a deal though I mean Mr. Depp has about ten years more experience than us, right?

Anyways, basically everyone in our group has at least one somebody. Except for Ian. And that really bugs me sometimes. When he broke up with Oscar I knew that he knew it was right because wow that guy was just an idiot. And the break up actually went a lot smoother than I thought. But Em and I thought the three of should go out sometime to chase some boys since Ian honestly looks really fine regarding the break up.

Ian was up for it as soon as we told him. So today Sam hooked up with some boys to play games or something while the three of us got ready to go out.

I put on a red dress with long sleeves, beige heels and a black purse to go along. I wear some simple jewelery since we're probably damned to go dancing tonight. Not that I would complain!

Emily wears a short yellow skirt and a white top to go along. Her hair falls over her shoulder in curls. She doesn't have a purse with her which is why she asks me to put her phone, keys and other belongings in mine. I sigh as a joke but open my purse of course.

Ian made himself handsome as hell. Holy cow. I sometimes forget that I would have had problems choosing between our boys if Ian hadn't been gay for a long time. He wears a wine red shirt with many buttons unbuttoned, revealing silver chains around his neck. To that he put on a dark blue jeans and black shoes. His hair is fuzzy but in a really good looking way.

"My little prayer to get you laid tonight was completely unnecessary." I breathe, "hot damn!". Ian laughs and lays his arm around both Ems and my shoulders as we make our way out of the school.