Dead Leaves

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Monday, October 12th

I'm waiting on my chair for Emily to get her stuff together after the lesson has finally ended. To be honest there wasn't anything unusual apart from the fact that the teacher in front of us was now not only a teacher for me anymore. I had my problems to concentrate though. It's not like I'm going to start crushing hard on him now. I know that I have like a slight crush but that shouldn't have led to actually having sex with him. I mean what the fuck never in the world would I have imagined this could possibly happen.

"Ready?" I ask when Em stands up with her bag over her shoulder. She nods her head yes and we make our way to the front of the class. I give Sam a kiss on the cheek when we reach them and am about to exit the room with my friends when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to discover Mr. Depp behind me and scream internally. "Can I borrow your friend for a second?" He asks, dedicated to Sam, who holds my hand. I quickly shoot him a look but Sam just goes "of course!" And devilishly grins at me. Dumbass. If only he knew what happened between me and the guy he affirmed to let me alone with.

I sigh deeply and stay where I am. The rest of the students walk past me into the hallway and start enjoying their first break of the day. When there was nobody but the two of us left in the room, Mr. Depp closes the door and sits down on the edge of the desk in front of class.

He wears a neat suit today. A black one, obviously. There's an slightly unbuttoned shirt of the color blue underneath, revealing some of his chest and silver chains around his neck. Mr. Depp only wears a single ring today. He looks very good to be honest. Maybe he's having a date after school. "We must talk." He says.

Shaking my head no I retort "I'm sure we could but I don't believe we must.". I really don't want to talk about anything to be honest. I know I have something for this very man but sleeping together was a huge mistake. "Elizabeth, we had sex yesterday." He states and is about to add something to that. It's the first time I'm hearing him say my name.

"Oh would you shut up it isn't much of a big deal!". I frown and look down to my feet as the situation starts making me uncomfortable. He raises his eyebrows and looks confused. "It's not?" He asks. Once again I shake my head no. "No because it's never going to happen again!". Now it's me who looks both confused and surprised when he asks why we wouldn't repeat the thing between us. Where do his braincelles go after classes?

"Why? Because I have a boyfriend and you're old aND my teacher." I tell him and place my bag on a table in the front row. I didn't intend to make the impression like I would stay longer than necessary but apparently there is just a lot to discuss with him. "Did you just call me old?" My teacher laughs and crosses his arms over his chest.