Buzzkill

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Saturday, October 31th

I'm gonna be honest I LOVE Halloween. Dressing up, partying, role plays and stuff it just is lotta fun. On the other hand though I'm a really jumpy and easily scared person so that turns out to be a problem sometimes. I'm happy the holiday falls on a weekend this year. Ian's boyfriends parents are out of town this weekend which ended up in him throwing a Halloween party. There aren't much people from our school here since Oscar goes to that non aesthetic school a few blocks from ours. I'm not judging I'm only surprised how bad situations are elsewhere.

I didn't want to go there in the first place anyways. Again don't judge but I don't like Oscar. The few times we've talked to him he was very distant and weird. Not only around us but around Ian too. Ian said that Oscar was new to being gay and therefore a little shy around people. But let's be honest that is bullshit. I've talked about it with Sam and he only told me to not interfere in any kind of way. So I don't.

Sam and I decided to dress up as Harley and Joker this year. We do this most of the time since there are so many iconic couples and I like to dress up as those. Em goes as a devil and borrowed horns from me I had from another year. Ian got a costume to be a Ghostbuster. He made his hair all fuzzy and even got a little dirt on his cheek. He looks adorable.

Em told me that she also invited Lucas to come with us but he sadly denied. She told me about their second and this time real date. That it went well. And that they even shared a kiss. Once again I am not judging but damn, wow, Em. She's been feeling uncomfortable about this dude for years and now within I don't know 2 months or so she develops feelings?
Don't get me wrong here. I'm happy for my bestie. She is the sweetest and most magical person I know. I'd love for her to have someone who finally sees that and gives her the attention she definitely deserves. If it has to be the stalker nerd (I gotta admit nowadays handsome) guy then so it is.

I should probably make the effort to get to know him.

The four of us exit Ian's car I the driveway of Oscar's house and enter the building. You could already hear the music blasting from outside. People stood outside, drinks in their hands, chatting, laughing and kissing.

We enter through the backdoor which is wide open. The place is covered in red lights. Oscar made the effort to decorate the room with spooky things like spider nets or painted ghosts. He did a pretty good job I must say.

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

Couple hours later I'm standing in a group with a couple of girls from our school that Ian apparently invited too. "I know he seems all tough and masculine and shit but with me he is the cutest softie ever!" Abigail smiles. She's a cheerleader from our school, currently dating one of the guys in our rugby team. I think he's here too. I'm not really taking part in this conversation as I spot something behind another girl's back that caught my intention.