Zitti E Buoni

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Sunday, October 11th

Feeling hyped. I imagine today to be so awkward. I'm planning to make him clear that I had nothing to do with whatever happened a week ago but I'm not sure if he'll even let me talk. He didn't for the last six days. Everytime I reach out to explain myself he literally runs away from me. He's being a jerk, honestly.

Standing in front of the mirror I run my hands over my dress to flatten the material. I wear black knee socks underneath so I won't get too cold. I wanted to dress up a little. I had a bun this night which is why my hair looks much more voluminous than usual. I take a quick look on what time it is, then decide to get my ass upstairs.

I'm feeling quite nervous to be honest. Nibbling on my lower lip I walk up the stairs and down the hallway to the door my teacher most likely sits behind. Now that I think about it, what if he didn't even come today? That'd be so immature.

I deeply breathe out once I'm standing in front of the door before knocking on it. It takes a while and right when I feel like kicking the door open, he opens up himself. Mr. Depp is dressed in a sweatshirt and black pants, nothing unusual. I press my lips together when I enter the room and walk over to my chair. "Morning." I say while sitting down when he closes the door and walks to the chair across from mine. "Morning." He says back and lifts his bag on the desk that separates us. I stifle the urge to sigh and just watch how he takes out the assignments I'm supposed to do today.

I take them out of his hands. The moment I intentionally touched his fingers he let's the sheets go, getting his hand away. I refuse to react or comment on that. Taking out a pencil I prepare to quickly solve the assignments. I'm going to bring up the topic as soon as I'm done.

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

I hand him the papers. I solved the assignments as fast as possible with only a few tiny breaks between. My teacher grabs the pile of paper and lays them down beside another one. "You can go now." He says. I furrow my eyebrows and cross my arms over my chest. "You forgot to look them through?" I inform him.

"You're done for today. Go." He says and shoots me a brief look before looking down to his book again. Only the fact that he brought a book makes me angry. Standing up from the chair I shake my head no. Mr. Depp stands up with a sigh as well. For a moment I relax, thinking he would finally talk to me. Instead he walks around the desk and to the door. He opens it and looks at me, signaling I should walk out. I heavily breathe out and grab my bag from the ground. Trying my hardest to stay quiet I stomp towards the door. He can't be serious about this.