Du

EMILY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Thursday, October 29th

I'm looking at myself and the clothes that I'm wearing at and non-confidently tilt my head. I don't know if I should leave this outfit on. It looks chill and that kind of represents my thoughts on not making such a big deal out of this date. But on the other hand I feel a little underdressed.

After all it is still a date. After months of being just friends I actually realized that that is not the relationship I truly want with Lucas. We flirt, well, I try to flirt and I honestly want to make more out of this. So I asked him out this week. Again. But this time real and genuine. It took me a few tries but in the end I was able to let the sentence "will you go out with me?" leave my mouth. I was able to tell that he seemed surprised but he thankfully agreed. A rejection would've been embarrassing as hell.

I decide to take off the oversized pants I was wearing to switch it with a tighter jeans I found for going through some piles in my closet. That should look more classy. I also wear a bit more jewelery like rings and especially earrings as I was not wearing any before. This looks alright I think. I turn a little in front of my mirror and nod my head to myself.

In a little purse I put my phone, keys and some money before I head outside on the hallway. I find Sam leaning against his bedroom door, one foot cocked as he does something on his phone. "Hey." I speak up to have his attention on me instead. He looks up from the display and smiles, "Hi. You going already?".

Nodding my head I answer "yeah Lucas said lunch at this specific restaurant we went out the first time too is fantastic." I laugh. Sam grins at me. "What about you? Is Lizzy still with Mr. Depp?" I ask.

Sam sighs deeply and scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, she is. She said he wanted to go through some calculations again. Which I don't understand I mean he can do that on Sunday, right? I'm so happy that it's going to be her last detention!".

"Me too. It really is odd though, Mr. Depp seems to dislike her a lot for some reason. Why else would he keep her after lessons like all the time?" I think out loud and adjust the bag on my shoulder. "Yeah." He sighs. "However, see you later!" I say and peck his cheek before walking off towards the entrance.

I smile when I spot the back of Lucas' head through the glass door and gently knock on it so he could step aside. He opens the door for me and grins in a cute way, "hey." He goes. "Hi. Everything alright?". Lucas nods his head yes and a little hesitantly comes to give me a warm and long lasting hug.

I just randomly had a huge smile on my face when we let go again and took a walk to the restaurant. I remember the night I was here first. Me and Lucus started with a rather slow going conversation as I was desperately trying to find things the two of us could talk about. But soon it all came naturally and I had one of the best evenings I have ever had.