Lipstick

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Monday, August 31st

I sigh pleasantly and lean my head back as a rather high moan escapes the back of my throat. His tongue giving me pleasure all the way possible. I can only imagine what a mess I am right now. My fingers gripping his wet hair, I gently push his head near me and shiver at his warm breath that's brushing me down at my center, actually feeling a little cold.

"Won't you moan my name, doll." He says almost as quiet as to where I can't hear him. His morning voice deep and low. I do as I'm told. His name leaves my lips several times as gasps, moans, screams, everything he asks for. He twirls his tongue over my wetness and hits the spot every now and then. I'm gripping the pillow beside me and arch my back, feeling my wet and straggly hair sticking to it as I do so. "I'm so close baby." I cry out.

He grabs onto my thighs, pulling me the nearest possible. I gasp at his touch. He's so good at this. As I take a quick look I see how his back muscles move with how he moves in front of me. The sun shining inside makes his skin glistening with the water drops covering it.

I moan lowly when I cum and sink into the mattress. An uncontrollably grin creeps on my face as he lifts his head and crawls over me, giving me sloppy kisses all the way up to my lips. I throw my arms around his neck to have his lips on mine as deep and hard as possible.

We pull away after a minute or so to catch our breaths again. Samuel rests his forehead against mine and I can see his eyes closing. "I'd like to book this forever please." I smirk, still out of breath. A soft chuckle leaves his glistening lips as he opens his eyes again and looks down into mine.

"We gotta go now." He responds while pecking my lips and getting off of me. I roll my eyes. Sitting up straight again I watch his naked butt slowly moving towards my bathroom to get dressed again. I have to bite my lip to stop my smirk from getting wider. "Maybe we should stay in the shower next time." He says while picking up his underwear, "you're bed's little wet now.".

"Not only the bed." I sigh.

Sam gets dressed again and leaves to change in his own room in some new clothes. He just randomly came over last night when I arrived. I open my closet and wear a red leather skirt along with a red and white striped sweatshirt. Then I sit down at my makeup stand to apply some mascara and dark red lipstick. It took me some time to find the one that matches my outfit.

I normally can leave concealer and shit like that out but my skin has been a bitch lately. It kept breaking out for no goddamn reason and it genuinely starts to really piss me off. Deciding not to do anything big with my hair today I kind of just try to slightly curl it so I'd have some volume over the day. I notice the schedule for my lessons from the corner of my eye laying on the edge of the table. Even though I've already gotten it like a week ago, I haven't looked at it yet.
I may actually should've.