Play Date

EMILY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Saturday, October 3rd

I look upright and try not to blink as Lizzy applies some mascara on my eyelashes. I'm cursed with short and thin eyelashes so not even the most dangerous dude could get me out of the house without applying some mascara before.

I smile a little when she says oops but was only joking. We're currently getting myself ready for the date. Well, the fake date. My date with Lucas. There's been a lot of moments when I thought of this planned thing we'll do today and I honestly been thinking of canceling it very much.

I was drunk when I agreed to be part of it. I mean that should be like the most convincing argument for me to not do it. And the second one is that- I open my mouth just a tiny bit when Lizzy tells me to as she applies my lip gloss. Where was I? Right, the second argument would be that voice inside my head still telling me this is too rude.

But what am I talking, my friends gave me enough reasons to do it. It's gonna be super funny first of all. And maybe Lucas finally gets that I don't want anything from him and stalking and following me through the school is creepy and something he definitely needs to stop. I hope he'll get it.

However, after finishing my make up I stand up from the chair I was sitting on in my room and enter the bathroom to change. "I'll be right back." I smile and Lizzy nods before sitting down on my couch next to Margot.

I prepared myself a cute, rose dress I'm having in my closet but barely wear. I wear a white shirt underneath since the dress is pretty loose and too presenting with nothing beneath. On top of that it's been getting cold lately. I exit the bathroom after and go back inside my room to the shelf where I keep my jewelry. I put the chain I always wear around my neck and wear a few rings as well as a watch.

"Alright, let us see." Liz says and takes a step back as I'm turning around to look at her. "You know maybe you should wear something more.. you know like tight and sexy." Margot shrugs when she puts her phone aside. I shake my head no while resting my hands on my hip and say "have you ever seen me wearing something like that?". Margot parts her lips but fails to say anything, then closes her mouth again.

"You look great, honey." Lizzy smiles at me and rolls her eyes after shooting a brief look at Margot. It makes me giggle but only for a moment. "What about my hair, should I keep it straight?" I ask and give my bestie a look. She cocks her head a little and shrugs her shoulder. "I wouldn't know, you look gorgeous anyways!" She grins and winks at me.