Narcissist

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Monday, October 5th

I don't know what happened yesterday. Apparently this stupid Nerdicas got into my weekly doses of Mr. Depp. I haven't heard anything of my teacher since he left. All of this seems a little odd to me. Not even my best friend wanted to talk to me yesterday. All she did was laying in her bed. I'm starting to think there must've gone something wrong on this meeting she had with Lucas. I'll call it meeting since it was everything but a date.

With my hands behind the back of my head I lay in bed and am lost in thoughts. I finished the assignments Mr. Depp gave me yesterday. I didn't actually intend to do them but I hoped to have some more minutes in private with him that way. When I finished them in the afternoon I went to his office once again and knocked on the door. I wanted to give him the papers so he could have a look on them. But he wasn't there. My hopes weren't too high since he probably drove back home after his family issue thingy but for me it was worth a try.

I turn my head to the side. Sam lays beside me with his head resting against my arm. I sigh a little at the sight of him. After dinner I was still kind of frustrated about not getting to spend the day with my teacher. I know how false that sounds. Anyways, because I felt how I felt I went over to Sam and stayed the evening with him. I feel extremely disgusting that Mr. Depp is a reason I had sex last night. But he obviously isn't the only reason!

Taking a quick look over to the clock on the wall I carefully sit up straight. I run a hand over my face then mentally beat myself for doing that. Quickly, I leave Sam's bed and walk over to his bathroom to wash my face. I must stop touching my face all the time. There isn't enough time to shower so I lean a little forward to take a closer look at my hair. It gets greasy easily. I come to the resolution I could leave it open for the first few lessons. Later I will put it up into a bun.

As soundlessly as possible I walk back inside the bedroom to collect my clothes from the ground. I frown at a shrill sound from the floor. "So this was only a one night stand?" I hear Sam's voice. I look over to the bed and find him grinning at me. He's resting his chin in the palm of his hand while the blanket only covers his body to half of his stomach. "I didn't mean to wake you up." I say and step into my pants.

"No worries, I woke up when you were in the bath." He confirms and sits up in his bed. "What time is-" Sam begins to ask but gets cut off by the alarm on his phone. I giggle and wear my shirt as he turns it off. "Time to get up. I'll get changed and wait outside!". I put both hands on the bed when I lean over to leave a kiss on Sam's forehead. Then I exit the room to get into mine instead. While turning my key in the lock my gaze wanders off to Emily's door which is why I tripped a little as the door to my bedroom suddenly opens. I'll look after her once I'm ready.