Cheer Down

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Thursday, October 8th

I didn't hear the bell as for the past three days I've been lost in thoughts. I tried to talk to Mr. Depp but he just won't let me. I find reasons to stay a little longer after class but he seems to literally want to get away from me as fast as possible. He behaves like a goddamn kid and I am sick of it. It gets me angry on a whole other level like having the urge to punch him. But honestly why would he ignore me if it actually was Emily, well Margot, who did shit to his brother? I'm like not even a part of this dumbass trash.

Quickly I turn my face to look up as I feel a hand on my shoulder. My shoulders slump at the sight of Ian. My expectations were too high. "Comin'?" He asks and taps my shoulder again. Nodding my head yes I quickly push the books in my bag before standing up and following him outside. Like I imagined, Mr. Depp was already gone.

"So, Oscar just texted me to hang out this evening. Y'all want to come?" Ian asks as the four of us make our way to Ems bedroom. She also tried to make contact with Lucas but just like his stupid brother he's been acting all stubborn and refuses to talk to us. Which is fine by me but Em seems frustrated. However, Sam immediately agrees to the offer and lays an arm around my shoulder. He looks down to me with a questioning face.

I think about it for a moment. I'm not in the mood. But damn it this stupid fuck won't get me moody just like that. On top of that it sounds much better to chill with friends instead of staying in my room, overthinking and becoming crazy. Dang I often feel like I'm too much.

I blink to come out of my thoughts and nod my head yes. "I think I'll stay here. I've got something to do." Em says to exclude herself. I sigh internally. I feel like she really has to like this guy to be as down as she's been lately. "We'll talk later, alright?" She says to Ian and smiles a little before going inside her bedroom.

"What's up with her lately?" Sam asks me after the three of us followed Em with our eyes for a bit. I don't think I should tell them in detail what's up with her, she's the one to decide whether to tell people things. "She'll tell you when she wants." I respond and lean a little onto Sam's side. He slowly nods his head and runs his thumb over my upper arm. "Do you want to go out and eat?".

Ian and I both nod out heads. I give Sam a quick kiss before the three of us enter our bedrooms too to change clothes or put away our bags. I put my bag on the chair in front of my desk and the books inside the shelf on the side. I also change the pants I wore into a skirt that matches to the blazer I'm wearing with black tights underneath. I thought it would look better when going out to eat and probably drink.