Normal

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Thursday, September 10th

"Come here already!" Emily shouts with her head stuck out of Ian's car. A light wind blows through her hair as she waves at us. Holding Sam's hand I jump down the stairs and walk over to our friends. Like the gentleman he is Sam opens the car door for me to climb in first before doing so himself. He pulls the door shut again.

As I put on my seatbelt I notice Emilys look as she's turned around to smirk at me. I can't help the smile and reach forward to playfully hit her arm. With that Ian pulls off and hits the street. Instead of making Friday a short day of school they only gave us like four lessons on Thursday this semester. Which is why we committed to go out on Thursdays from now on.

Unbelievably is that the weather report was right for once as they told it was gonna be hot today. At least for the middle of September. During our break we agreed to drive somewhere countryside-y and study. I don't know what it is but field sceneries simply hit different when you're there with friends to chill. I'd love to live there some day. Probably not until I'm old though.

"The top is cute." Emily refers to my outfit. I look down at myself at the white top I'm wearing. It looks more fiddly than it actually feels. "You're cute." I say back and send her an air kiss. She only rolls her eyes at me but plays honered from looking over her shoulder.

I allow myself to lean a little onto Sam's side and tilt my head to have a look outside the window. Then I spot a bag from the ground of the car and reach out my hand to pull it closer. I open it and discover drinks and food Emily and Ian apparently got ready while Sam and I were busy.

I grin a little. "You guys bought a mango!" I say excitedly. Ian chuckles and looks back at me for a brief moment. The sun reflects a bright spot on his with freckles covered skin. I'm a huge fan of his orange hair. I've always wanted to have that hair color and always thought about dying it sometime.

We leave the buildings and full streets behind after some time, revealing some nature behind that stuff. "Dude can we open the sunroof?" Sam asks his friend and refers to the window in the cars ceiling. Once again Ian looks back and nods his head yes. I lift my head from Sam's shoulder to give him free space as he's reaching out to open the sunroof. There's the sound of wind now filling the car and because of the windows blackout it's also getting brighter in the backseat.

"Come on." Sam smirks at me when unbuckling his seatbelt. I frown a little when he rises to his feet and sticks his torso out of the sunroof. The wind messes with his pretty hair immediately, throwing it in every direction. I chuckle when my friend looks down to me with a silly smile on his lips. "Be careful!" I hear Em say. Giggling I do as Sam and stick my head out.