Moving On

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Friday, October 16th

There's a bench beside the door that leads to the class room where we'll have physics in just a few minutes. There's Em sitting next to Ian, helping him with some homework or simply discussing over schoolwork stuff. I intended to follow what they're saying but it got boring. Then Sam is sitting next to his best friend with me on his lap.

I'm just going through some messages, including my dad asking if I could join him on one of his upcoming events during the next weeks, and honestly don't really listen to anything they're saying. Having my side leaned against Sam's chest I sigh quietly and lower the hand I hold my phone with as nothing interesting seems to pop up. With my arm resting on his shoulder I look around the hallway. Mr. Depp seems to be running late today. There's nobody but our course out here. I have a quick look at my watch and discover that it's already ten minutes past our scheduled begin.

What an irony that he's the one who comes late the day before our holidays.

"You think he forgot?" Sam asks and nudges his nose against my hand. I shrug my shoulder and respond "whatever. The less class we have the happier I am!". I grin as Sam chuckles at my words and peck his lips after. He's so gorgeous man I'm one of a lucky bitch. He now wraps his arms around my body to pull me nearer on his lap.

Suddenly the noises from the others stop and when I look up there's Lucas standing in front of us. In front of Emily to be exact. "Hi." She gets to say and smiles brightly at him. "Hello," Lucas greets back, "may I.. sit next to you?". She eagerly nods her head yes and removes her bag from beside her to place it down in front of her feet instead.

Lucas sits down next to her and rests his bag on his lap, "what do you have there?". He points to the paper of notes Em is still holding in her hands. "Oh, yes, maybe you can actually help us. We were just going through the steps of calculating this." She goes and points at something on the paper, "but we're not sure how to get from here to there. How do you elaborate that?".

Lucas gently takes the paper out of her hands and almost unnoticeable nods his head after reading some lines. He turns himself more towards Em and Ian and just like that Lucas sums up the step in two sentences, making both Em and Ian shook in how easy it is slash how dumb they were. "Wow. Thanks. You're a lifesaver, man." Ian says and gets the paper out of his hand again to read everything through another time with the new knowledge he's got now. "No prob." Lucas nods.

"What's up with your brother tho?" I ask, "am I allowed to bitch at him for being late too or what,". Lucas shrugs his shoulders with no further answer on my question.