Low Beam

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Friday, September 4th

After another mischievous day with one of Mr. Depps phsysics lessons Sam decided to take me out for dinner this evening. So it was something like a date night for the two of us. I invited Emily over to my room to pick out some clothes and help me do my make up. Not gonna lie but I looked stunning. And that's what Sam told me the first second he saw me.

"How can a man be as lucky as me? You're gorgeous baby." He grins and takes a step forward to give me a kiss. Smiling, I take his hand in mine and close the door behind me. I swear to God no boy has ever made me so happy as he does. I wouldn't mind being a true girlfriend to him at all.

While leaving the building and walking towards the city center I allow myself to take a closer look at the way he's dressed for today's night. He wears one of his favorite (and honestly best looking) pair of black Jean's with the leather belt I gifted him for his birthday couple of weeks ago. The blue, almost transparent shirt is pretty tight around his arms and sticked down into his pants. There's a silver chain around his neck and a few rings on his fingers. I truly admire the way he dresses. Some people really just can't help but still dress like 2010s.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he leads me down a bright lightened alley with lots of bars and restaurants stringing together on each side of us. His fingers fill the spaces between mine.

"I feel like I shouldn't tell you yet." Sam responds and I watch his lips forming just the cutest grin of all time. I sigh but stay quiet. Leaning onto him I observe the way we're heading to. The sky's still faintly blue because it's summer but I can already feel cold breezes coming from here and there. Most people finished shopping and now enjoy each others company in restaurants, cafes or bars. The streetlights have that sun setting vibe to them and the smell is somewhat mixed out of different foods and grass.

We eventually stop at a small bar that's lit by a huge chandelier, reflecting orange light at the walls. Everything's sort of oldie but goldie styled with all this wooden stuff. It looks amazing though. "This place is fire! How'd you find it?" I ask as a waitress walks us to our apparently reserved table. Sam takes my hand to keep me from tripping over anything as my eyes just randomly gaze all around.

"Been here with my dad during summer. It ain't that noisy here 'cept someone like you starts laughing." Sam smirks and let's go of my hand as he steps aside for me to sit down first. "Oh shut up." I laugh. "My laughs a little louder.. so? At least it's delightful!".