three.

Chat Noir texted Ladybug.

CHAT
"Hey Bugaboo!

                                        BUGABOO
                                    Hey Chaton! Whats up?

CHAT
Can we meet later today?

CHAT
I'm still trying to process what you said yesterday
and I really want to say no. I really don't want you to give up
all your memories, and to give me up. I love you, forever and
always but I don't know if I can go through with it.
If this puts you out of your misery I'd do it. But what if
I can't go through with your promise? What if I do give up?
message not sent!

        BUGABOO
Yeah of course. Where?

CHAT
Top of the Eiffel Tower. 8pm.
And I'll do it. For you M'lady. Hopefully it won't be soon but I will.

CHAT
Because I love you more than you know.
message not sent!

            BUGABOO
Kitty I know how this must feel for you and
I want to thank you. Thank you so much for
sacrificing all this for me.

BUGABOO
You know that I love you, right?
Read at 4:53pm

BUGABOO
Okay? I'll see you there then :)

Adrien must've been staring at his phone for 15 minutes.

She loved him. Ladybug loved Chat Noir. It was so unbelievable and a little part of him wished this was the only thing she would remember.

Nonetheless, Chat Noir got ready and was at the top at the Eiffel Tower at 7:50 pm. He was so nervous yet he didn't know what was happening to Ladybug at this exact moment.

Marinette's room, 7:00pm

"I know Tikki. I'm going to miss you so much," Marinette cried.

"Marinette, please! I've never had a better owner or seen a better Ladybug than you. You are the only person I can actually talk to and I can't sacrifice not seeing you," Tikki cried.

"Tikki, the stress is really messing with me and I can't do all these things at once. It's way too much for me to handle. And I'm sorry but I hope we can find our way back to each other."

"Besides!" She went on. "It won't be soon. I mean it is almost summer which would eliminate school, right? I only told Chat Noir just in case. I wouldn't want him to wake up and realize he was the guardian, you know, without a warning."

"Yeah, you're right. But if you do go through with it, I'll miss you Marinette. 

"Me too, Tikki. Me too."

After that conversation with Tikki and a quick body shower, she was finally ready to see Chat. 

She'd been seeing Chat Noir differently lately. If she was being honest, Chat was one of the only people keeping her from giving up the guardianship and forgetting everything. How would he fight alone without her? Would she still be Ladybug after her memories vanished?

Then she checked the time.

"Shoot! It's 7:50! I'm going to be late!" she exclaimed.

"Tikki, spots on!" And that's when Ladybug swung out of Marinette's room.

But when she was mid air, an unusual thing took her.

"Chat?" she questioned, but this only made the thing move quicker and next thing she knew, she was tied to a chair in a lair she hadn't seen before.