nineteen.

Marinette called her mother once again and said, "Nevermind I'm feeling better now. We just had to talk it out, that's all." Now that she knew the whole truth, she knew that Kagami was a lying skank. She got her phone out and texted Adrien.

ME
hey can you do something for me?

ADRIEN
Hey! Sure what?

MARINETTE
meet me in the library and just listen to what i have to say.

ADRIEN
Omw

"Hey, what's up?" Adrien asked Marinette. She whispered something into his ear which he gave an approving nod to. They walked together to find Kagami and confront her. They saw her sitting alone at a table in the cafeteria and walked up to her. Kagami turned her head to see the blond boy she really wanted to take a picture with and didn't even notice Marinette beside him.

"Hello Adrien." She grinned.

"Hi to my beautiful girlfriend! Wait, when were we ever dating?" He said with no remorse. Kagami didn't know what to say and she could feel her cheeks going red. She looked back at her lunch but through the crack of the table she saw the shoes of Marinette Dupain-Cheng. 

"I- I never said that." She lied again.

"Are you Lila 2.0 or something?" Adrien said insultingly.

"Do you really think I'm going to believe you over Marinette? Stop spreading lies about us and stay out of my life please. Oh and stop bothering Marinette. We're both sick of it." Adrien and Marinette gave her one last look before walking out of the cafeteria, very much looking like a couple.

"That was so hot." Marinette thought. It was the little things that Marinette loved about Adrien but she couldn't betray Chat like that. In just a short amount of time, she could feel herself falling in love with Chat Noir. How was that even possible? How could she love someone she hadn't known for very long? That was the one thing holding her back from telling Chat she loved him. She felt like she had known him for so much longer but how could that be possible?

"Thank you for that." She told Adrien as they walked down the stairs together. Now that she knew he liked her too, it was kinda weird to talk to him now. She could feel the butterflies she got when she saw Chat Noir come back when she was talking to Adrien.

"Oh you don't need to thank me. She deserved that so thank you for telling me what she said." Adrien replied. Marinette had no clue that Adrien always had butterflies when he was around her aswell. He loved her, he really did but he wasn't sure if he told her as Chat if she would freak out or not. He knew it was love, but maybe it was too soon? For him, it had been 4 years of knowing Marinette but for her, it was only three weeks. He didn't want to risk freaking her out but he had a surprise for her.

Alya saw the two walking down the stairs and looked Marinette in the eyes and gave her the 'what is going on' eyes. Marinette said bye to Adrien and ran down the stairs to greet Alya.

"Girl, spill." And she did.

"I feel super bad for accusing him for things he never did. Remember when he kissed Kagami? Yeah well she forced herself onto him and I just never let him explain. And when Kagami said they were dating she was lying. I don't know why I believed her. I guess I was just really mad at him. But we're all good now. Oh and we just went to the cafeteria and he told Kagami off. It was so hot." Marinette accidently slipped that last sentence which made Alya laugh.

"Ignore what I just said please." Marinette said, covering her face with her hands.

"Girl I'm never letting go of that. Wait, are you on good terms or more.."