ten.

A/N: Hi! This story will start getting better from this point on as I have many ideas.

I'm also going to be adding a photo at the beginning of my chapters now! (Creds to @//nyanms on tumblr but I found it on pintrest).

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it! (also pretty cool cause I kinda had no clue what to write here but it was my longest chapter)

~

Adrien looked into the mirror, the letter still in his hand, and cried. "It's all the fault." He told himself. He knew it wasn't true. It wasn't completely his fault. He just needed someone else to blame but Ladybug. There were an infinite amount of words that Ladybug could've used but somehow she only managed to break Adrien's heart in the span of a letter. He looked over the last three words "Yours, Always, Ladybug." And it never got easier to read. "Always. She's always mine. I will always be hers." Adrien completely forgot he had fencing so when he heard a knock on his bathroom door he got annoyed.

"I'm not going today." He mumbled, trying his best not to reveal his shaky voice.

"Adrien, you know you have a tight schedule. Your father would not approve of your behaviour. Please get dressed so I can drive you to fencing lessons. I also heard Kagami is going back today." Nathalie replied. She knew Adrien pretty well and she knew he was not feeling well at all but this was her job. She just didn't want Gabriel to yell at her again.

"Adrien, if you aren't feeling well I could tell your father you are sick and I can call Mr. D'Argencourt and tell him you will not be attending. " Nathalie said, trying to listen to Adrien's mumbles on the other side of the bathroom wall.

"Thank you Nathalie, I'd appreciate that." Adrien muttered, trying to hint her to get out of his room.

"I'll give you space and Adrien?" Nathalie started, "You can always come talk to me if you are going through anything, okay?" Adrien didn't answer but they both knew he would always be able to talk to her.

Once Adrien heard his bedroom door close he unlocked his bathroom door, feeling super lightheaded and puffy. He still managed to get to his desk though and picked up the rose.

He never got the bouquet.

He still put the rose aside and he would place it a vase when he got the chance. He got the matchsticks from his desk drawer which he last used for a science project he did with Marinette, and lit the candle. It smelt like strawberry shortcake, Ladybug's signature scent. He then carefully put the letter back in the envelope he opened it from. Then the journal. He was still deciding what to write in it. A personal diary? Their memories? What she would be missing out on? Letters? There were so many options but what he did know was that he had to write. It was part of their promise.

All. He was going to do all of them.

Hey there,

First of all, I feel lost. Broken even.

He finished the first line and he was debating what to write next. All the trauma he went through today? Maybe something happier, like how he was a total badass to Lila and how proud Ladybug would be of him.

"I miss Ladybug. I don't think I've ever missed anyone more. And I know this sounds bad but not even my own mother. I don't know but sometimes I get weird feelings that her spirit is still in the house and yes, it's creepy, but also comforting. Kinda like she's still with us. Well today was pretty normal. You know, if you aren't counting my breakdown and the whole thing from Ladybug.

He tried, he really did. But his feelings were getting the best of him. "Come on Adrien, be positive." He whispered to himself.

"Lila was being really annoying today. I just put her in her place and I was the one that got sent to the office! How was that fair? But with my quick thinking I got out of it and said I had a pop up modeling session. I got out of Mr. Damocles' office and I don't even think he called Nathalie (thank god). Then I just sat on the roof of the school w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶. Yeah that's it. Nothing else happened today. I just have to do my homework and i'm probably going to sleep early today. Oh and I missed fencing.