six.

CHAT

I was so blind this whole time. How did I not know the mysterious bluebell hair and those beautiful blue eyes belonged to Marinette?

How was it possible that I had fallen in love twice? I mean it made perfect sense. I knew I would love whoever was under that mask but turns out I had already fallen for her.

That's when I heard a high pitched voice.

"Marinette.." It said as it flew out of Marinette's purse. Tikki. I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now. Just like with Plagg and me. I know he doesn't always show it but I know he would miss me if I lost my memories with him.

"I'm going to miss her so much. Goodbye, Marinette.." Tikki cried. Tikki couldn't see Marinette anymore. We both knew and the look she gave me crushed me because she never got to say goodbye.

But that's when I looked at Marinette, the beautiful girl in my arms, as her eyes started to open.

She looked up at me and immediately jumped out of my arms.

I forgot she forgot.

MARINETTE

I was waking up from my nap but when I opened my eyes, I wasn't in my usual pink bedroom.

I scanned the area and I was in an alleyway. "Why am I here?" I thought, but when I looked up I knew I was getting abducted. There stood a man, no a cat, no a... what was that? There stood a thing in all black with a mask.

"LET GO OF ME! LET GO PLEASE!" I yelled at its face. And it did as I said.

"Marinette," he said, "Im- Chat Noir and I'm only here to help you. You.. fainted on the road and I just took you here to make sure you were okay. I seriously didn't mean to scare you and I'm only here to take you home, if I may?"

What's a Chat Noir? And why did I feel safe with him?

"Thanks but no thanks. I'll walk home myself." I said but I couldn't find my phone on me and in all honesty I had no clue where we were.

"I'm sorry but your parents told me to take you home. It was their orders, not mine. Marinette, the last thing I would want to do is hurt you." Chat Noir replied.

I knew better than to talk to a stranger let alone let one take me home but I accepted. He tried grabbing me but I pushed him away.

"Can.. Can we walk? Please? I still don't trust you." I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Yeah, sure follow my lead." He replied. He took off his baton and a GPS showed in the middle of it. That's pretty cool. He said 'Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie' into the baton and it spoke back to him. "Located Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, 50 minute walk." 50 minutes? What was I doing on a road 50 minutes away from home? Nonetheless, we walked. It was silent for the most part but it was comforting. I guess the silence was our way of communicating. That's when he broke the silence.

"Wanna see something cool?" He asked excitedly.

"Sure why not," I replied and he swung to the roof of a building which made me smile.

"I will never get over the view up here." He said. Now I want to go on the roof.

"Ugh, I want to see!" And so he asked if he could and I said yes. He grabbed me by the waist and swung up to the roof. He wasn't kidding. The view was beautiful up here. I could see the sparkling water, the midnight sky, the bright white moon, and suddenly, I was getting deja vu. The moon just looked so familiar.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

We sat on the roof for a good 10 minutes. And when I was looking at the view, he was looking at me.

"What are you doing in that costume anyways?" I questioned.

"I'm a superhero." He replied.

"You've got to come up with something better than that. I mean who's gonna believe you if you say that?" I said.

"You don't believe me? Well how did we get up here?" He asked. Okay maybe it was possible but where has he been? Maybe he's not from Paris and that's why I don't remember a "Chat Noir."

"Well I'd know you if you were one." I looked him in the eyes and he started tearing up. "Are you okay? What did I say?" I asked. I went over what I said but I didn't find anything that would've made him cry.

"Don't worry, it's nothing." He reassured me. It was getting cold and so he asked again. "You sure you don't want me to swing to your house? I promise it's safe."

I was getting really tired of walking and when I saw it would've been another 45 minutes I accepted. Hopefully I won't die.

He held me and I was uncomfortable at first but soon wrapped my arms around his neck and he went from building to building till we saw the familiar bakery. Home.

I thanked Chat Noir for bringing me home and when I walked through the bakery door my parents looked stressed.

"Marinette!" They said in unison as they ran up to hug me.

"Sorry guys! Apparently I fainted somewhere but Chat Noir brought me back home." I said.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?" Dad asked me.

"Oh about that," I started. "I don't know where it went."

"That's okay sweetie. We can get you a new one. We are just so glad you are back with us now. Mom said. I really do have the best parents ever. "I think you should get to bed Marinette."

I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 12:20.

"You're right mom. I'm sorry for making you guys worry, I love you guys!" I said as I gave them both a hug.

I ran up the stairs and changed into my pyjamas. I headed straight for my bed, not realizing the brown bad labeled "Chat Noir" sitting on my desk.