eleven.

a/n: if you are here from my tiktok (mlberin) thank you for reading this! It means a lot :)

also this chapter looks rly long but it's not there's just a lot of texting!

(i can't find who drew this but it wasn't me!)

MARINETTE'S POV
I was woken up by that annoying alarm clock. I checked the time and the clock read "7:30." I actually got up early for once! I noticed I wasn't on my rooftop anymore and got sad at the fact that Chat Noir left. I got out of bed and went down to my desk to write in my diary. I made a promise to myself; don't read any of the previous pages until the full diary was completed. I mean I wasn't really consistent with my diary writing. I only wrote in it when I had pretty good or bad days so it might take me a while until I can read it. I started writing in it when I was a freshman. I'm great at keeping promises, and I've kept this one for 3 years now! Why break it now? I opened the diary box and saw that the bookmark was at the 9/10's point. I have no memory of filling my diary though which made me even more curious.

"How was it almost full?" I asked myself. Flipping through it quickly, I found the next clear page and wrote about my night there. I saw a whole bunch of "Ladybug" and "Moth" and other weird words that I didn't get. My curiosity was peaking but I couldn't look, not yet.

And so, I started writing.

Dear Diary,

Hi! Marinette again. To be completely honest I don't know when the last time I wrote was. Maybe it's because of me falling on the road? I still don't believe that. I'll ask Chat about that next time I see him (hopefully soon.) Oh speaking of which I had one of the best nights last night.

I just wrote about everything that happened and all the things we talked about. Then I remembered what else I asked him. "Should I make a move on the guy I liked?"

Oh I'm also going to make a move on Adrien. Possibly tell him I've had a big fat crush on him ever since he came? I don't really know what to do yet and I'm really nervous to, but Chat told me that boy would be stupid for not liking me back. That just gave me a boost of confidence and I'm pretty sure I turned the shade of a tomato when he said that. Well wish me luck (however you would do that) and I'll update you! Bye for now.

Marinette

Chat was a really great person to talk to about things and had the perfect amount of charm and humor. But today was about me and Adrien. I wore my hair down, confidently, and texted Alya.

-TODAY AT 7:57-

ME
girl guess what..

ALYA
what? are you pregnant?

ME
omg no of course not! i'm going to confess to adrien today!

ALYA
WHATTTTT? we need a plan like right now!!!!

finally you don't understand how long i've been waiting for this day

what are you planning to say?

ME
i'm not really sure yet
any ideas?

ALYA
i thought i would but i don't
maybe u should ask the gc?

ME
yeah good idea
lets see what they say

-in the groupchat with rose, juleka, meylène, alix-

ALYA
you guys marinette's gonna do it!

ROSE
WHATTTTT!

JULEKA
finally.