thirty one.

Alya told the boys that they would catch up in a second and just wait for them at the diner. She then led Marinette to a nearby park so they could lose Adrien and Nino.

"You've been radio silent! Tell me what happened!" Alya whined.

"Oh my god okay! It's not even that interesting," she lied. It was the most interesting thing but not when you couldn't reveal his identity. "He just came to the bakery and told me he liked me and I guess I was desperate for any kind of affection, you know, after Chat stopped coming and I told him I liked him back. He's the right guy, I know it."

"Yeah there's no way he isn't the right guy for you. But what happened to you and Chat is a real bummer. I know how much you liked him." Alya said, kinda trying to comfort her but that was no help. Marinette felt so terrible that she was spitting lies at her best friend but she just couldn't bring herself to tell Alya the truth.

"And I was rooting for you guys." Alya snickered. Marinette laughed along to try and get out of this conversation but something else caught her eye. More like someone. For the first time, in what seemed like forever, there was an akumatized villain in Paris once again. He was huge and had a ring on one of his rock fingers. Marinette's initial thought was to get Adrien as fast as she could so Paris could be saved.

"I'll- I'll be right back." Before Alya could protest, Marinette ran as fast as she could to the diner where they were supposed to eat but she was too late. Nino was sitting in the booth by himself and there were crumbs from the ceiling which were planted on the floor.

"Nino? Nino, where is Adrien?" Marinette asked, trying to catch her breath.

"He took him."

"Who took him-"

"Felix. That huge ass stone guy is Felix. He took Adrien by reaching his hand and smashing it into the top of this diner," Nino said, looking up. "He only wanted Adrien and there was nothing I could do to help him. I'm so sorry Marinette but I think it's up to you to convince Felix to let him go. He's probably raging because you rejected him."

"Alright, thanks so much Nino." Marinette ran out of the broken diner and ran to where the gigantic villain was.

She got to the man made of rocks feet and started waving her arms frantically, trying to get his attention.

"Felix! Felix down here!" The pile of rocks stopped, turned around and turned his gaze to the floor where Marinette was yelling.

"It's not Felix anymore. It's Heartbreaker now!" He roared.

"Okay sorry. Heartbreaker, why are you doing this? Let Adrien go, please."

"No! It's his fault I'm like this! Do you know how embarrassing that was for me? Do you know how many things and places I've lost to the almighty Adrien Agreste? Who always won the fencing tournaments? Adrien. Who always got the better mark in our debates? Adrien. Who ended up getting you? Adrien! I'm sick and tired of being second best to this scum. So no. I am not going to let him go." He ranted.

"Jeez man it's not that deep." Adrien joked at the wrong time and that earned a big glare from Felix.

Felix let his arm down a little when he was ranting that he didn't realize Adrien was still in it. It gave him the perfect chance to talk to Marinette and tell her exactly what to do. "Marinette," Adrien said softly.

"Adrien! Oh god I'll get you out of here. We need Chat Noir right now and-" Adrien cut her off.

"Marinette, it's okay. Just listen to me, okay?" Adrien stopped talking to get some sort of response that Marinette would listen. She nodded.