four.

Marinette had never felt more scared in her whole life. She had no clue as to what she was doing there. Marinette was a smart girl and knew the thing keeping her probably wanted her to use her lucky charm so she would detransform.

"Not a chance," She thought.

In all of this Marinette was wondering where Chat was. What was she missing out on? What if there was an akuma? What if there was school or maybe her parents needed her? She had lost track of time and there were no windows where she was so she couldn't tell if it was light or dark out. She didn't even know how long she had been unconscious for.

"Ladybug.." the voice said.

Ladybug knew she had to act brave and intimidating.

"Show yourself! Let me go and show yourself!" She yelled trying to shake her way out of a chair but it was no use.

She tried so hard not to be scared. It was taking every part of her to not break down. But what she forgot was on the other side of Paris Chat Noir was still waiting and unsure of what was happening.

CHAT
She ditched. I'm so stupid for thinking she would show up. Worst of all she was ignoring me! She wasn't answering her phone and I didn't know why she couldn't say a simple "sorry I'm busy" or "I couldn't make it."

I swung to the roof of a building annoyed.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked myself while sitting on the roof.

I looked at my phone and scrolled through the chats with "BUGABOO."

YOU
Hey where u? I brought you something! 
Sent at 8:01

-called 1 time-

hellooooooo
Sent at 8:03

Please comeeeeeee
Sent at 8:05

Why are u ghosting me? Did I do something wrong? :(
Sent at 8:10

-called 3 times-

I'm still here if you were wondering...
Sent at 8:20

Ur seriously gonna ditch?
Sent at 8:22

Ladybug.
Sent at 8:24

-called 2 times-

Please.
Sent at 8:29

://
Sent at 8:40

-called 2 times-

I'm going now.
Sent at 8:45

-called 1 time-

I really wish you came. I really needed someone to talk to.
Not sent!

A text would've been nice.
Sent at 8:46

I'm trying to figure out what I did to upset her. I know she's busy but she wouldn't ghost me. Would she? Im such an idiot.

"Wait what if she was in trouble?" I asked myself. 

I checked my phone for the "Akuma Alert" app but nothing showed up. The most recent alert was 3 days ago.

But that's when my phone rang. "BUGABOO" was calling! Finally. No actually I'm not going to pick up. I probably should. Maybe she has an explanation? No, I won't. Ill give her the silent treatment. Sucks when your the one spamming huh?

THIRD PERSON
Show yourself! Who are you! Ladybug screamed.

And thats when she saw her.

Lila.

"Hey bestie! Remember me? Yeah you're the one that tore me away from Adrien! Do you realize how embarrassing that was for me? Do you?

With that Ladybug grew silent.

"Please Lila-"

"ITS VOLPINA NOW!" She hissed.

"Okay Volpina, please let me go. I have things to do and- and places to be and- what day is it?" Ladybug questioned. If it had been days she could only imagine how tired Tikki must be.

"Please be okay Tikki," She thought and wished Tikki heard her.

"Stupid little bug! And who is this special someone you need to meet up with? Adrien?" she replied.

"How long have I been here for?" Ladybug asked.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION." Volpina yelled.

Should she lie? If Ladybug told Volpina she was meeting up with Chat Noir would he take her consequences too? So she did the only thing she could.

"That- that was a lie. I have no one to talk to, my parents hate me and I just want to go. Please, please let me go Volpina," Ladybug cried.

"How pathetic." Volpina cackled.

The room went silent and only a *buzz buzz* could be heard.

Ladybug prayed that she didn't hear her phone going off with notifications but Volpina wasn't earless.

"No friends you say? Then who is blowing up your phone?" Volpina asked and took the phone from Ladybug's belt.

-11 new texts and 9 miss calls from CHATON-

"No one huh? Does Chat Noir look like no one to you? Maybe he may be useful. Lets get him here, shall we?" She said as she called him."

"Fuck. Don't pick up. Actually please pick up I need you; I need someone, anyone. No actually don't pick up. I don't want to drag you into this." Ladybug thought.

The phone rang and Chat's voicemail played.

"The cat you called is not available right now. Please leave a message after the tone. BEEPPPP. Haha I tricked you! Okay for real now! Bye!

-beep-

"Loverboy didn't pick up huh? And why is that?" Volpina said.

If Ladybug was being honest that was the first time she heard his voicemail. He always picked up.

"He's probably mad at me," she thought. "I mean I would be mad at me too."

"He better pick up this time or.. I'll take your miraculous!"

The phone rang again and the voicemail was heard again.

"Times up roach." Volpina said, heading for Ladybug's ears when suddenly another "brilliant" idea popped into her head.

"Actually, why don't I surprise him with a faux Ladybug and lead him here?" Volpina hissed.

"And so she blew her flute and there I was. Well that's what he was going to think. Please Chat. realize. Please." Ladybug thought, as "she" saw herself jump out of the room and headed for the rooftops.

ps. if you liked this part don't forget to vote!