Chapter 14

Author's POV

The morning came swiftly for someone who is excited for something. And just like that, Seoyeon prepared everything she needed and took a nice shower. She wore her favorite purple Daisy Duck hoodie that was gifted by her mother, paired with her skinny jeans. After that, she made her way to the kitchen to make breakfast, both for her and for Eunhye. While she was cracking some eggs, she hummed her favorite song that she liked ever since she was a college student. The singer is also her first ever crush. But shh, let's keep that a secret.

"I’m the one I should love in this world
Me, who shines brightly, this precious soul of mine
Now I that realize, so I love me
Yes, I'm not perfect, but still know I'm beautiful
I'm the one I should love"

[A/N: I relyric the song in English to make it compatible with the tune. Also, please stream Epiphany and Don't ft. RM for self love!]

And she moved diligently until she finished cooking breakfast. American style breakfast. The aroma of the food dragged Eunhye from her bedroom as she walked over the kitchen with her pajamas on.

"Good morning, eonnie! Breakfast is ready." She greeted enthusiastically that was reciprocated with Eunhye's smile and greetings.

They ate happily and Eunhye insisted on washing the dishes. After that seemingly eventful day, Seoyeon waved Eunhye goodbye as she excitedly wore her backpack.

"Take care, okay? At least message me once you reached the train station." Eunhye reminded.

"Okay, eonnie! Bye bye," She exclaimed before fully closing the door.

The warm breeze welcomed her as she breathe calmly. The smile on her face was so wide that her jaw might hurt later on. However, the smile dropped when she saw the least person she wanted to see today. Leaning on his black Audi R8, he is wearing a red leather buttoned shirt while the sleeves are folded upto his elbow. He looks expensive, like a fashion model. But even so, Seoyeon is still not that happy to see her ex-bestfriend, Hoseok.

"What are you doing here?" Seoyeon asked and Hoseok immediately stood straight after seeing her

The smile on his lips grew to see her in that outfit. She looks like the teenager Seoyeon that he used to dance with.

"Hi, Yeonie! I'm here to fetch you—" But he was cut by her.

"To fetch me?" She repeated and he nodded.

"Uncle asked me if I would be okay to fetch you and I said yes." He smiled, "Here, let me help you with your backpack." When he was about to hold her, she stepped back.

"Who told you that I agreed? No one, right?" She sassed, but the same time, her phone rang.

She then excused herself before answering the call pf her father.